20

It has been a month since their vacation. The XxX Academy has already received it's benefits and now, they have been seeing each other every single day at the office. The XxX Academy has changed a lot as well, the vibes, the feelings in the atmosphere has changed. It became better than ever. There were sayings from students on how they missed Sana's teases and with that, Sana does it from time to time but not as often as before because she now has a secret girlfriend.

Who makes her very happy every single day. Even though they don't go on dates like other couples, they were still very close to each other everyday which was fine for Sana. Sana always hugs Jihyo whenever she wans because she still gives hugs to her friends so no suspicions there.

The students have been watching them especially Chaeyoung who have been very clingy to Jihyo. The students then started to ship SAHYO and JICHAENG lately. 

The girls find it rather cute but they hope that it won't result into any physical fights.

The students even went up to Jihyo to ask her if she would prefer Sana or Chaeyoung. There are times when she says Chaeyoung and at times that she say Sana so the "fight" just keeps going on and on.

The students were warned to not hurt each other's feelings and just take it as a friendly match which the students didn't complain at all. They were having fun and that's all that matters to them.

----

It was a Saturday. The girls were working. The Park siblings were even more busy.

The girls watched as the trio kept walking everywhere. It was finally night time. Surprisingly, today was their most busiest day.

They were all still waiting for Jihyo. Chanyeol and Hyungsik approached the girls.

"Sana, I think you should help Jihyo. She's stress" Chanyeol said.

"we'll bring you girls home. Don't worry about later, Sana. We'll pick you up as well" Hyungsik smiled and everyone left.

Chanyeol had given directions on how to go to Jihyo's office.

Sana knocked the door but no response so she just opened the door slowly. Sana saw Jihyo at her desk fully focused on her paper works. Sana was being serious when she says that Jihyo was super sexy in her work suit.

Sana just sat at the couch as she watches her girlfriend work. How Jihyo's breathing, neck, lips, everything seem very sexy to her.  Sana's realises that it has been 5 minutes and Jihyo still hasn't notice her presence so she slowly went behind her. At this point, she's surprise that she still hasn't notice it yet. 

"i think she'll get kidnapped very easily" sana thought to herself and she smiled. 

Sana then wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, still no response. So she went closer and I tucked her face into Jihyo's neck.

"you know, you'll get kidnap very easily" Sana said softly.

"I know it was you babe"

Sana was shocked but she liked that nickname.

"so now we using that?"

"no. Sorry, I'm very busy" Jihyo gave a pout and Sana just smiled and gave her a kiss.

"I'll help you. Watcha need?" Jihyo felt thankful and she started to give instructions to Sana.

After what seems like hours, they were finally done. They laid back on their chairs, sighing in relief. Sana was already dying. She is still surprise that Jihyo still survived after so long. Sana decided to close her eyes but her soul jumped when Jihyo suddenly sat on her lap, facing her.