6

Sana and Nayeon met up with the others the next day at the cafeteria of the academy.

"so what happened?" Jeongyeon asked.

Jeongyeon knows damn well that Nayeon and Sana never goes school together. It's not because of some ridiculous reason, it's just off. Like all of sudden, they came to school together.

Nayeon tried to hide from Jeongyeon and hoped that she wouldn't not or but Nayeon underestimated her. Tsk tsk.

"what? Can't me and Nayeon just go to school together?" Sana said. Sana didn't wanna hear any of Jeongyeon's nagging so she did what she had to do.

Nayeon was relieved that Sana decided to take the first step because Nayeon really had no idea what to say. She knew that she'll probably say something stupid.

"there has to be a reason isn't it?" Momo said.

Nayeon and Sana just sighed as Momo brain ain't functioning right now.

"well?" Jeongyeon said.

"Sana got herself in some trouble" Tzuyu said. Nayeon and Sana looked at Tzuyu with wide eyes.

"what do you mean tzu?" dahyun said.

"fine. Its sorta something like that. Not trouble, just a mess. I don't know" Sana confessed.

"and what will that mess be?" Jeongyeon showed her angry face but she was actually worried.

"I got caught in the rain, that's all and my dumb brain didn't function so I just stood there till Nayeon found me" Sana partially lied.

Nayeon didn't say anything and when Jeongyeon asked if it's true, she just nodded. Sana headed to the office first and Nayeon followed behind her.

"I know why you didn't tell Jeongyeon" Nayeon said as she arranged her table.

"you do?"

"yep, you didn't want to hear her nags. Don't worry, same feeling. By the way, why did you just sat there?"

Nayeon doesn't know what happened. All she saw was a frozen Sana on the ground under the pouring rain.

"are you okay?" Nayeon asked and Sana just hummed in response.

Nayeon didn't want to pressure the girls so she just kept her mouth shut. Later on, the others came in.

"so how's Ms Park Jihyo?" Mina asked as she typed on her laptop.

"I haven't been able to interact with her. She just stares, it's weird" Sana says as she does some paperwork.

Everyone was busy doing their own work. Many papers and documents were needed to be filled and down by 6pm. Time was tight.

Today was the day where the school celebrates the school's birthday. More like the day when the school first opened.

Everyone would be at the hall, cheering and partying. The student council would have been there but today was their not so lucky day.

But it wasn't a problem for them. Since they were used to it and they were able to type and write very quickly. Music was played as they did their work. They don't like to do their work in a very quiet environment so that's why you won't be seeing them often in the library.

As Sana was writing something one of the documents, she suddenly getting fakshbacks at the park that day with Jihyo. The words that the girl said makes Sana confused. Very confused.

Sana knew she hasn't met the girl in the past, maybe Jihyo needed to let it out so she used it on Sana. Sana made a few possibilities to make it seem like it was not some hidden past.

Tzuyu noticed that Sana stopped writing for awhile. Tzuyu didn't want to interrupt the peace the atmosphere had so she just texted Sana,asking if she was okay.

Sana looked over at Tzuyu and nodded. Tzuyu continued with her work. However, the images of Jihyo didn't leave Sana.

Normally, someone would be thinking as to why they were thinking about that person so frequently, however, for Sana, that wasn't the case. She has always teased the students and they tend to appear in her mind from time to time so she didnt see it as a big problem.

It was 5pm and the girls finally finished and submitted their works. They were fully exhausted. The party was still ongoing but they didn't bunch. They just sat in their chairs and closed their eyes.

The beautiful melody of the song just kept playing and playing as the girls fell asleep one by one.

Jeongyeon watched as the girls dashed off to lalaland. She covered them up with blankets. Off the music and made sure that her girls were all comfortable before she herself dozed off.

"don't leave me! Please don't leave!"

Sana jumped out from her chair, panting. It was already 10 pm. They were the only ones in the academy.
Sana cursed to herself. She woke each of them up.

They all packed and went home. While as for Sana... she locked herself in the academy. She walked home with them  but walked back to the academy in th end.

Sana wanted to clear her mind. She remembers eunha and jihyo's words very clearly. After that little flashback, the girl's voice sounded exactly like Jihyo's. Sana needed time to herself so she informed her personal assistant.

Sana couldn't contact her mom because she's dead and as for her dad, her dad is at an overseas business trip so she didn't want to bother him.

She went back to the office. It started to rain. Since there isn't any school tomorrow, Sana decided to sleep the night, besides, no one will know.

Sana immediately sat up from the couch.

"Ms Minatozaki. Are you alright?" Sana's personal assistant asked.

"how'd you- nevermind. Yes, I'm okay. Why do you ask?"

"you were having, what it appears to be a nightmare. You were sweating alot" the woman said as she wipes the sweat of Sana's.

Sana and her are very close. They aren't very far apart. Sana's assistant is just 4 years older than Sana.

"unnie, is it okay if you leave me alone for awhile?" and with that her assistant waited outside.