49

As time flies, the girls have been getting a lot of training and they gradually got better.

While the girls were on their training with the men, Chanyeol was with Jihyo. Chanyeol was training Jihyo to kill by the vital areas. Jihyo has always been good with headshots but when it comes to knives, she always misses the vital areas.

"again" Chanyeol commanded. This has been their 15th round and Jihyo was already out of breath.

"let me rest" as she sat down and took her water, "why are you doing this? You are the one that deals with this", Jihyo says between breathes.

"I just want you to learn it too"

"thanks but after 3 more rounds, I'm quitting" Jihyo said as she place down her water beside her.

"you'll get the hang of it. The others are learning it too but I need you to be ahead of them"

"that's very sweet of you, Chanyeol but we have you. If something goes wrong, we have you" Jihyo smiles.

"but what if I'm not there anymore?"

"what are you talking about? You're gonna quit?"

"no, that's not it. What if I die halfway through the mission?"

"you won't die, you're still young"

"Jihyo, I'm serious"

Jihyo looks at him, "I won't let you die, don't worry. Now come on, I have a feeling that I'll get it this time", as she gets ready

Chanyeol chuckled, "for someone who has more experience, you are slow in learning this"

"shut up" Jihyo rolls her eyes and Chanyeol laughed.

After their 3rd round, Jihyo finally got it. Jihyo showed her proud smile at Chanyeol and he was was smiling too but with sadness.

"you did it" Chanyeol smiled weakly.

"yeah...- did I do something wrong?"

Chanyeol raised both his eyebrows, "what? no, why would you think that?"

"you look sad..."

"oh, no, I'm just tired" but yet, Jihyo doesn't believe him.

"liar"

"okay, fine, you got me. I'm afraid"

"of what?"

"do you know who we are up against in our next mission?"

"yeah, my stalker, why?"

"I'm afraid that this may be our last mission together"

"stop talking nonsense, Chanyeol! No one is dying! You won't die! I won't allow it. If he tries to kill you or Sana or anyone, he has to go through me first. I know he's still in love with me, he won't kill me, that I know"

"you can never be too sure, Jihyo"

"no one is dying!" Jihyo walked out of the training room. As soon as Jihyo walked out, Chanyeol started to cough. He tried to get up but he fainted. Luckily, someone was looking for him.

"holy shit!" he said as he ran to Chanyeol. He immediately injected the medicine into Chanyeol. Chanyeol gasped as he tried to breathe, "you're okay, now man"

The man helped Chnayeol sit back up, "breathe man, breathe"

"Thanks, Jimin"

"yeah, no problem"

"what are you doing here?"

"can't I visit my cousin?"

"it's good to see you, too. What's with the sudden visit?"