48

"Nayeon, is everything okay?" Jihyo asked as she started to follow Nayeon's pace which was going a little too fast by the second.

"Nayeon" Jihyo called her but Nayeon kept walking faster, "Nayeon", and yet still no response, Jihyo took her arm away from Nayeon. 

"Jihyo?" Nayeon stopped and turned around. 

"yah! who's the one that wanted to go to the restroom?" Jihyo was more of concerned than angry, "if any of us who should be following, is you. Why do you keep moving so fast?"

"o-oh.. I'm sorry"

Jihyo took Nayeon's hand, "you wanna talk?"

Nayeon smiled, "thanks but umm how about after we go to the restroom?" and Jihyo nodded. 

After Jihyo's visit to the toilet, she joined back with Nayeon who was at the couch. She sat down beside Nayeon, "so what do you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry" Jihyo was confuse.

"for what?"

"for not spending time with you as much as I should"

"huh?"

Nayeon chuckled, "I- I just want to spend some time with you"

"all of a sudden?"

"is it wrong to feel that way out of the blue?" 

Jihyo didn't know what to say so she just gives Nayeon a hug, "I missed hugging you,  Jihyo"

"you know, you can just do that anytime right?"

"but you're always with Sana.. You two are inseparable" Nayeon pouted. 

Jihyo then patted Nayeon's head, "I'm sorry too"

Meanwhile with Chanyeol and the girls,

"what's going on?" Sana asks as she took a sit beside Mina. 

"I have something important to tell you girls but promise me you won't tell Jihyo. I'll find time to tell her, just not now"

The girls then realized that this was something not to joke around so no one said a word and just nodded. 

"I don't have much time left. It's a disease. Not contagious. I got it during one of my fights with Mr Minatozaki's men. They injected something in me. Even my medical workers don't know what it is, however, they managed to make me a drug that slows down the disease but now, it's not working. This disease is hell. I can't breathe, move, fight as I used to. My workers are working on something to try to at least find a cure or slow it down even more"

"how much time do you have left?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"I don't know. As long as it doesn't reach my heart, I should be just fine but who knows how long I have left. I could probably be dead tomorrow. That's why I need your help. I know when I'm gone, she'll be in good hands."

"we'll do anything" Dahyun said.

"and don't say that you're going to die tomorrow" Chaeyoung said.

"I know. I need you girls to act normal alright. No funny faces, no worried faces, no whatever. Keep this away from Jihyo. In the meantime, I need to get Jihyo to more training because even though, I'm still gone, she still has to continue her- our missions and I was thinking if you girls would be interested in the mafia life?-  so what do you say?"

"what about the job we have now?" Momo asked. 

"you girls will still have that job, no worries. It's okay if you don't want to do-"