34

2 days later,

Everyone was ready for their plan. Jihyo decided to check on her dad before they go.

"dad's awake!" Jihyo shouted and they immediately rushed into the room.

"dad!" the two boys said as they went to hold their dad's hand.

"Hyungsik.. Chanyeol.. you two are alive. Thank god"

"it's okay, dad. Jihyo and the girls saved us" Chanyeol said.

Mr Park looked over and nodded his head in a way of saying thanks.

"what happen with Mr Minatozaki?" he asked as he tried to get up with the help of Chanyeol.

"dad.." and Hyungsik told him everything.

"I see. I'm sorry that I can't help"

"it's okay, dad. You should rest" Jihyo hugged her dad.

Everyone went back out to the front door but Hyungsik stopped halfway through the door.

"hyung?"

"i'm sorry" Hyungsik then grabbed Sana towards him and locked the door from outside.

"Hyungsik!" Chanyeol banged it, trying to get the door to open.

"oppa! what is this!"

"i know you guys wont listen to me. I had too. I'll go with Sana. The rest of you stay back here as backup. We don't know what tricks he'll be pulling"

"oppa! You'll get hurt"

"im sorry, Jihyo"

They then got into the car and Hyungsik started the engine.

"you sure you can do this, Sana?" Hyungsik asked.

"yes"

{time skip}

they finally reached their destination. Hyungsik was hesitant about this but he let her in either way.

"let's go" Hyungsik said and they started to sneak in till they reached what used to be Mr Park's office.

Sana hesitantly grabbed the doorknob. She took a deep breath before turning it.

"dad" she walked in to find her dad's back facing her.

"welcome back, Sana"

"you don't seem thrilled to see back.."

"oh no.. I am. Its just that, who's side are you on?" his back still facing her. Sana remained silent. The others were still in hiding. For Sana's safety, they had to.

"its obvious they had told you everything, isn't it?"

"yes... dad"

"so what's your desicion? Who do you choose? Your beloved Jihyo or me?"

"dad, are you unhappy that I'm happy?"

"I do what to see you happy but not with her. Now answer my question Minatozaki Sana"

"I on no one's side. I'm on my own side where I want us to be a big happy family"

"what?"

"I've heard your side of their story and their's too and I understand why you did it. When I heard what you did to me.. I still love you as my dad. I know you don't want to lose me like how you lost mom but please listen to me dad when I say that it was just a misunderstanding"

"and what misunderstanding there is? Mr Park betraying me? He worked with his dad to kill my family. Our family. Your uncle, auntie, grandma, grandpa. Don't you feel angry?"