41

{Chanyeol POV}

It has only been a year. Me and Jihyo were now on our mission, for now, just resting in our hotel room. I looked over at Jihyo who was just gazing out at the window. Ever since her decision to leave Sana, she lives to regret. There were times where Jihyo were go check up on Sana whenever we were back in Korea. I too sometimes go by myself to check up on the both of them. Sana never forgot about Jihyo and neither does Jihyo.

Sana still thinks that Jihyo is dead. I'm glad, I'm proud that Sana chose to move on with her life and not just be stuck in the past. I know it's hard on both them but that's life for you. As much as I want to help my sister, she has to lead herself. I feel like a bad brother but she has to learn in order to grow. Ever since Hyungsik and dad passed on, I learned things. I miss them but I can't bring him back so there was no point in crying.

Every time I always wonder if it was a good idea to have stopped Jihyo from jumping down or just let her be.

"Jihyo! Please don't do this!"

"I have to oppa! She hates me! I can't do this anymore!"

Chanyeol watches in fear as his sister stood on the edge looking at him in tears and pain.

"there's more to life! We can still make things better with you and Sana! I know how much you love her! I know you can wait for her! You're my strong sister!"

"there isn't any point left. The two of us are just a losing game anyway!" and Jihyo jumped down.

"Jihyo!" Chanyeol managed to catch his sister on them as he pulls her back up and once he did, he just brought her into a tight hug.

"even if she doesn't love you, you still have me. Your big brother who will never hate or leave you"

"i want her back, oppa. i want sana back.. i'm not strong enough for this, oppa..." Jihyo said between breathes.

You can always see whenever the two missed each other. I know that they are fit for each other but they got together at the worst time, that i will agree.

Don't you think that they are good for each other?

(time skip)

We were now on the way back to Korea. We haven't seen Sana in awhile so Jihyo was kind of excited to be seeing her even though it would only be from afar.

Once we got back, we found out that everyone has their own special person already especially Sana. We didn't expect her to be moving on that fast. Jihyo barely hasn't moved that much.

"right..i'm dead..i forgot.." Jihyo shake her head before getting her head back into the real world.

"she's happy" Jihyo smiled.

"oppa, i'll head home first" and she left first.

I sighed as i watched her swing off. I turned my attention back to them when i got shocked. A boy was looking at my direction. Creepy.

I titled my head to see if i wasn't mistaken and he did the same too. I furrowed my eyebrows before leaving. Apparently, he was following me. I stopped by an alley way.