3

"Sana?" Momo tapped the girl on the shoulder.

"huh?" Sana gave out a smile as she turned to Momo.

"watcha looking at?" Momo curiosily asked.

"nothing" Sana answered back.

"oh~ it ain't nothing. Sana found a new toy?" Mina giggled.

Sana and Momo laughed along, "where's the rest?" Sana asked.

"they're waiting for us at the usual spot" Mina replied.

Their usual spot, specifically at the rooftop. After school, the 8 girls would go to the rooftop to chillax.

"ugh, math was hella tiring. My braincells has vanished" Dahyun complained.

Kim Dahyun, one of the most fluffiest students in the Academy. Dahyun isn't really ain't a mean girl, more of a sweet girl, however, push her buttons, an angry tofu will rise.

"tell me about it.." Jeongyeon replied as she messaged Dahyun's back.

Yoo Jeongyeon. She's the "guardian" of the student council. She takes care of their well-being, just like a mom. As a mom, she protects them. So hurt them, and you'll regret it.

"please... its so tiring to be pretty every time" Nayeon smiled.

Im Nayeon. Being the confident queen she is, she don't give a damn about your opinion. Your opinion about her is ✨irrelevant✨.

"eww" Tzuyu commented and everyone laughed.

Chou Tzuyu, one of the most sarcastic ones and savage ones in the academy. She literally doesn't care who you are. If she wants to comment, let her comment. ✨Baby Yoda✨

"I want my strawberries" Chaeyoung pouted. Sana patted her head and gave her the strawberries.

Son Chaeyoung, strawberry 🍓 princess 👑. Chaeyoung loves strawberries like alot alot. Chaeyoung be one of the most cutest along with Dahyun in the academy, however, Chaeyoung is a 💀🔗😈🖤.

"so... Sana? Wanna let us know what you're thinking?" Jeongyeon asked.

Sana has been patting chaeyoung's head for awhile and be just staring at her but not in a very good way.

"please don't kill chaeyoung" Dahyun said.

"oh... nono I'm not" Sana giggled.

"creepy.. anyway so??" Tzuyu raised her eyebrow.

"so what?" Sana was confused.

"Sana, you've been like having a thinking face ever since we came out of last class" Momo said.

"oh.. yeah.. I'm just confused with something"

"mind telling us?" Jeongyeon asked.

Sana just looked down and her hand unconsciously rubbed chaeyoung's back. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was just enjoying her strawberries as she watched Sana.

"there is someone.." Sana said.

"a new toy, I see?" Nayeon smirked.

"probably a new girl" Jeongyeon said.

Sana just kept quiet afterwards, however, Sana is never like this.

"Sana?" Mina was snapping her fingers.

"you okay?"

"just thinking of what to do to that new girl" Sana partially lied.

"may we know who you talking about?"

"you'll see tmr" Sana winked.

{next day}

Class had already started and Sana was late. Apparently now, she probably would have received at least 13 missed calls from Mina and 34 unread messages from Jeongyeon.

Sana woke up to those notifications. Sana has done this sometimes, but not as often. She may be the queen bee but she's a very good girl.

Sana walked in as if nothing happened and the teacher didn't say a word.

Chaeyoung the whispered, "what's wrong?"

"nothing is wrong chaeyoung" Sana gave out a smile.

Chaeyoung just pouted, "you can fake it all you want but you can't trick me. Your eyes tell a different story"

Sana sighed and patted Chaeyoung's head, "ill tell you when I'm ready, okay?" and chaeyoung nodded.

{lunch time}

After their class, the 8 of them went to the garden. As per usual, just chillax. Gossips, tea, and laughter. They were the only ones at the garden so they could do whatever the fuck they want.

"so, Sana wanna tell us?" Momo said.

Jeongyeon nudged Momo but Sana said, "it's okay. It's hard to explain but-" Sana was distracted by a girl walking past by.

The rest of them turned their heads and smirked as they looked at one another.

"want to play that game huh?" Nayeon crossed her arms and smirked.

"w-what?"

"relax Sana. However, do you really wanna be playing her?" Jeongyeon said.

"what are you guys talking about?"

"you got distracted by a girl and you're acting all confuse?" Tzuyu said.

"no- I mean yes. Who is that?"

They all were shocked.

"Sana, that was Park Jihyo. The daughter of one of the biggest CEO in Korea and one of the straight students here. Rumor has it that she's actually a gay and that her father runs a mafia" Momo said.

"..."

"what?" Momo titled her head.

"Momo, are you okay? Are you having a fever?" Jeongyeon placed her back hand onto Momo's forehead.

Momo pushed it away, "I'm not that dumb okay. My brain just tends to function at random timing. Chill out" Momo huffed.

Momo then continued, "I'm not really sure about it. I just hear from what others say, but I did heard that your dad and her dad were childhood pals"

"Not only is Momo a dancing machine, maybe even a very old working researching machine" Tzuyu chuckled and everyone giggled.

"mean people" Momo said.

Chaeyoung then went to Sana and hugged her.

"oh.. chae?"

"I know there's more in your head. Wanna talk about it?"

Sana just shook her head and Chaeyoung just continued hugging her.

Soon later, school ended and they went to a convenient store. Far from school.

They were just chit chatting when Sana saw the girl again.

"I've been wanting to ask... is Park Jihyo a new student or?"

and everyone laughed. Sana jumped a bit, shocked by the reactions.

"Sana~ Sana~ you know I love you right~ but are you drunk or something?" Nayeon said.

Sana has never looked so confused in her life. This made Nayeon put on a worried face and so did the others.

"Jihyo isn't a new student. She's been at the academy for some time now, for as long, as we were in the academy" Nayeon said.

"I see" Sana said and continued with a smirk, "maybe I should introduce myself"

"this is going to be fun" Nayeon smiled.