44

"she's not dead? wait, what do you mean? Are you hallucinating again?" Nayeon was worried for Sana. 

"Nayeon, i'm not hallucinating anymore. I saw her with Chanyeol. She was alive till whole time.."

"Sana?"

Sana looked back at Nayeon, "she's not ready to come back.."

"wait, wait, you saw her with Chanyeol?"

Sana nodded her head slowly, " i need get to some rest"

Once as Sana went into her room, Nayeon chuckled. Nayeon wasn't as surprised as she thought she was. That family as always been playing games but she did not expect them to playing on something so deep and for a long time too. Nayeon dialed Chanyeol's number. 

"Nayeon? This is the first time. Are you okay?"

"no, i am not. You better get you ass here right now"

"why?"

"you have a lot of explaining to do"

"me? what did i do?"

"i'm gonna see you tomorrow" and Nayeon hanged up. 

The next day came and Chanyeol wasn't expecting this at all. When he opened the door, he was just expecting Nayeon but instead, the whole herd came along. 

"uh girls?"

"move aside" Nayeon said as she pushed him aside as she walked into his house, the rest following her from behind. 

"you messed up big time" Jeongyeon said. 

"your girl is mad' Mina said. 

"she's not my- ugh" as he closed the door behind him. 

"do you girls want some water?" he asks as he just stood in front of 7 angry girls. Chanyeol doesn't fear a lot of things but angry girlfriends make him kind of soft?

"we don't want water, we want you to talk" Nayeon said. 

"Nayeon, look, you said you would talk with me and i agreed. You didn't have to come all the way here, plus, i did not expect you to know"

"poor baby chanyeol. look, sana told me where you lived, alright"

"and where is she?"

"on the way, she went to get some snacks for herself" Dahyun said. 

"why would you lie?" Nayeon asked first. 

"me? lie?" Chanyeol scoffed. 

Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

"Chanyeol, just explain to us and that's all. Before your girl gets pissed at you" Chaeyoung teased.

"she's not my girl and okay, fine, i'll explain" Chanyeol kneeled down in front of them. 

The girls were enjoying this(except for Nayeon)

"it's true. Jihyo is alive. I saved her from killing herself. From there, she made her own decision to go into hiding. She doesn't want to hurt herself nor anyone else ever. She told me, she believes that her relationship with Sana wasn't going to work out. Look, i'm not trying to break them apart. I never did wanted that. I told Jihyo that maybe they got together at the wrong timing. I'm sure you all would have agreed with me" Nayeon the calmed down and Chanyeol continued, 

"they did saw each other that day. Jihyo, she- she just isn't ready yet. She said it herself. While for Sana... Sana said that she'll wait" Chanyeol ended it there. 

"anything else?" Nayeon asked and Chanyeol shaked his head. Nayeon was starting to tear up especially the others. They miss Jihyo so badly. 

"can we see her?" Nayeon asked.