9

Sana went back to school and as just as she expected, her friends asked alot of question of why she attended school yesterday.

"were you sick again?" Jeongyeon asked.

Sana loves how her friends are always so worried about her but she always reassures them that she is okay.

"I was okay-"

"WAS?!" Jeongyeon said.

"jeong chill. I AM fine. My dad just got promoted and his boss came over"

"oh, we're sorry" Mina said.

"it's okay. I know you guys are just worried"

Sana knows why they're like this. In the past, Sana would always hide her feelings just to make her friends happy but her friends made her realise that she can just be herself, whether happy, moody or other emotions.

"let's head to class" Nayeon said.

"that's the first.." Mina said.

"I just want to get that math class over with already" Nayeon rolled her eyes as she walked off first.

"you guys go ahead. I just need to head to my locker first" Sana said and they separated ways.

As Sana walked to her locker, she saw a familiar face.

"well, hello there Park Jihyo" Sana smiled.

"don't call me that" Jihyo replied back as she kept the books that she was holding.

"hey! That's not fair. You can call me by my full name but I can't?"

"yes"

"what are you? My mom?"

"you'll soon find out" Jihyo was about to leave but Sana stopped her.

"im sick of waiting. Tell me what's wrong?"

"don't pretend Sana" Jihyo shoved Sana away and walked off.

"rude much~" Sana said as she continued what she needed to do.

Time skipped to break time. Sana sat down on their table with a pout on her face.

"what's wrong?" Momo asked.

"Park Jihyo"

The girls were surprised. For as long as they knew Sana, they have never seen Sana sad over anybody other than her parents.

"what about her? Let me guess, you're frustrated because you can't get the girl to do your bidding?" Dahyun said and Sana shook her head.

"she's frustrating to be with. I have a feeling that we have a past that I can't seem to remember... do you girls know anything?"

And they all shook their heads. They're as surprised as she was. The Sana that they know, has never dated anyone in her life.

4 months has passed and everything was still the same. Sana didn't bother Jihyo and Jihyo didn't bother Sana. Sana would always stare at Jihyo(to so call get revenge since Jihyo always stares) but Jihyo response was always "creep"

They were times where they would bump into one another at school or in public and its always the silent treatment.

But the awkwardness between the two would slowly start to change(more or less) when Sana got a text from her dad.

Dad || Sana

Sana, when you come home, I've got some news for you.