26

The girls have been handling the school without Sana now and in a few weeks, it's their graduation day. Graduating students are already planning their future, career, etc while the remaining students are trying to spend as much time as possible with their friends in the upper level. Students are sending in letters on how they will miss their this year student councilors but of course, one thing will never change is the owner of the school. The position has already been moved to Minatozaki Sana.

It was only a few days ago when this news was sent out to the students even those in the student council were shock. No one knew except Sana. So far, nothing has changed except for  the graduation party  that has changed to the availability of everyone so it won't just be a party for the graduates but also for their dear friends who will miss them dearly.

Everyone is acting like they won't see each other again which made the girls laugh but inside, they have already lost a few friends. Friends who have disappeared and a friend who is constantly so near yet so far away. They miss her. 

The girls planned a huge party filled with fireworks, games, food and of course, they are timings for more important things such as the graduation. Let's not forget about them. 

"any updates from Sana lately?" Dahyun asked. 

Mina shaked her head, "just another email about the party"

They were busy purchasing things but their minds were constantly moved away. Some of the non-graduating students saw how exhausted they were so they decided to help around. The girls thanked them and they just show a smile to the girls. 

 {time skip}

Only 2 more days till the day. The girls were getting the school very hyped up for the day and the excitement in the students' faces were rising as time flew. Meanwhile, the girls are having mix feelings about the upcoming event. Knowing that their friends won't be there but what can they do to bring them back? Nothing. Simply nothing. 

The complicated items have been all set up so now all they have to do is some admin stuff, nothing that stressful. Just typing and going to class and back to typing in the office. 

"be strong for me" Nayeon unnie's words kept replaying as she typed. 

"anyone wants starbucks?" Nayeon asked, trying to hide the sadness away. The rest agreed and ordered. 

Meanwhile, Sana was in her room, doing the same thing. Typing.. 

Memories started flashing in about her friends. Those days where they were having fun and smiling together but now, Sana doesn't want to get them involved. Just like the girls, she is having mix feelings. She doesn't know what to feel.

"happy birthday, my dear Sana" the guy smiled as he said those words. 

"who are you.." Sana said as she held her dying dad closer. 

"i miss you, my darling" the guy then went infront of Sana and stroked her head. Their eye meeting as Sana shivered in fear. 

"darling?" Sana softly said as she never broked contact with the guy. 

The guy smiled, "my sweet daughter"

Sana eyes went wide open as she looked back at her dad, "no, you're lying. What did you do to my dad?"

He then sat down infront of her with a knife in his hand, "don't be afraid, Sana. The guy you're holding isn't your dad, he is one of Mr Park's workers"

"what..."

"Mr Park and I aren't on good terms as you can see. He locked me away, far away from you but i escaped, watching you all this while and now we finally get to meet. The Son family and Park Family have always been friends, Chaeyoung was working for them as a spy because she had a crush on Jihyo but then you came along but that didn't stop her. She went on and on till you finally met her and became friends, still secretly being a spy for Mr Park"