27

The 2 days just went by so fast and it is now graduation day. It was only 12pm when they started the party. Everyone especially those who are graduating were wearing their own clothes, it seems like a prom day. They were allowed to wear anything as long as they don't disturb the public so they were no beers or alcohol. 

Everyone was slowly walking but knowing that the student council won't be the same anymore. They know that the student councils will still come as per schedule but this time without the rest and one of their main member, Son Chaeyoung. They tried not to think much about it and go on with their party. 

It was now 4pm, which it was time for the graduation speech, awards and etc. The graduating students got changed and everyone assembled back at 4.30pm. 

"what about Sana and Chae?" Dahyun asked as Tzuyu was helping her adjust her graduation hat. 

"maybe her dad will pass it to her but for chae.. i don't know.." Nayeon said.

"miss me?" they turned around to find Chae, already dressed and ready for the graduation ceremony. They didn't hesitate but to hug her. They were all crying, happy to see her again. 

"you dumbass, we really did. Especially Nayeon" Momo pointed out with her eyes. Chaeyoung smiled. 

As they waited, Dahyun went over to Chae and asked, "have you seen Sana?" and Chaeyoung shaked her head. 

"how is Jihyo?"

"she's... I can tell that she isn't okay"

"oh.."

"what about you? Are you okay? I mean you did like her"

"I did and i won't stop loving her but if she isn't mine, i'm not mad. She's still considered a friend right?" Chaeyoung gave a smile and Dahyun nodded. 

One by one, the teachers congratulated them and they went up to get their awards, saying their last speeches filled with thanks and joy. After the individual speeches were done, class photos were taken and now, 7pm, it was time.  The spotlight for the student council. Everyone has already changed back and were sitting down comfortably as they waited for the student council. 

"is Sana coming?" Tzuyu asked. 

"i'm calling her now" Nayeon said and after several tries, Sana still hasn't picked up which annoys Nayeon but Nayeon calms her down immediately after that night. 

"Sana, please pick up.." Nayeon said to herself.

After a few more tries,

"how?" Mina asked and Nayeon just shakes her head and sighed.

"do we even have a vice-president?" Tzuyu said.

"nope" and for some reason, that made the girls laugh but it didn't last long.

The girls were waiting outside, waiting for them to be called inside and feeling rather nervous without Sana. 

"we can do this!" Chaeyoung tried to lighten the girls up.

"feels weird without Sana-" Mina was cut off. 

"who said you are gonna do this without me?" 

"Sana!" Momo shouted as she was the first to hug Sana and followed up by the rest. 

"yah! why didn't you pick up? We were so worried"

"hehe sorry Nayeon. I had something to be fixed first"

"well c'mon. Let me see those big and confident eyes." Sana said as she smiled. 

"what about-" Jeongyeon wanted to ask about Jihyo and the boys.