19

It was now the 8th day of their vacation and the girls woke up to find
a stressful Hyungsik on the couch.

"what happen?" Sana asked.

"he and Jihyo got into a fight" Chanyeol explained.

"then where is jihyo?"

"Namjoon went after her"

"what did they fight about?" Momo asked.

"it's not something for you girls to know" Chanyeol sighed as he just watches his brother.

"aren't you going to-" Nayeon was cutted off.

"no"

"eh why?" Chaeyoung acted along, to not add any suspicions.

"it's best not to do anything at the moment. We don't want any bloodshed" Chanyeol said.

"so he's stressed because they got into a fight?" Dahyun asked.

"not exactly. He just regrets making Jihyo angry. I mean it's normal to be angry but when it comes to Jihyo, he gets sensitive"

"like you" Jeongyeon smirked.

"hey, hey. Let's not talk about me. Its about hyung now. Ever since an incident, we swore to never break Jihyo's heart"

"but, you guys didn't. It was just a fight. I'm sure-" Nayeon was cutted off.

"it's not that simple. I- we wish it was that simple feeling but no. Plus, it was my fault as well that we got into this fight" Chanyeol sighed and walked off.

"let's split. Me, Chaeyoung and Dahyun can take care of Hyungsik while yall take care of Chanyeol" Tzuyu said and they agreed.

Tzuyu and the girls slowly approached Hyungsik, trying not to trigger anything. They sat at least a few meters away just to be safe.

"it's my fault for getting so mad at her, aish!" Hyungsik shouted, strattling the girls.

"Hyungsik oppa.." Dahyun gulped.

"why did I have to go so far?" Hyungsik mumbled but they heard it.

"it's okay. We're all humans oppa. We make mistakes and we have feelings too, it's normal to-" Dahyun was cut off by Hyungsik getting up.

"I.. I have to go, please excuse me" and he walked off with his fists clenching.

"should we chase after him?" Dahyun asked.

"let's just give home space for now" Chaeyoung said.

The girls then meet up at the living room again. They knew that they can't do anything because no matter how much they try, the main issue can't be resolved when they don't even know what's the problem is about. All info there is to the fight is just getting angry at each other for god knows what reason.

Later on, Namjoon and Jihyo came back but the siblings didn't talk to each other.

"how's jihyo?" Sana asked.

"she's okay for now. Managed to calm her down tho"

"is this their first fight?" Momo asked.

"no, it isn't. They're just very sensitive, that's all" Namjoon said and he just left the girls.

Chaeyoung then went over to Jihyo and hugged her. Jihyo turned around and smiled at her, being her normal self.

And that's how it went the entire day. They did went out, however, not much talks between the siblings. You could even sense the strong tension between them.