43

"s-sana?!"

"y-you're alive? how?" Sana asked as she looks into Jihyo's eyes.

"sana, you haven't met jihyo's uhhh.. you know what, i got nothing" Chanyeol just gave up, "i'll just leave the two of you be" and he left to his car.

"everyone said you were dead" Sana was more than happy to know that her lover was alive but why did they lied?

"Sana..."

"you could always try again or you can just stop and live it as it is" - Chanyeol

"Jihyo, you're really here aren't you?" Jihyo didn't say anything, "wait why is your face like that? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I am. I'm really happy-"

"but you're not showing it" Sana cutted Jihyo off, " i guess you agree with Chanyeol huh.." Jihyo's expression tells Sana what she thinks. 

When you love someone, you discover so many things about them that they don't even know themselves. Just like how,  Jihyo smile a certain way when she is truly happy.

"what?"

"you agree with him that we're a losing game. Our relationship. You don't have to tell me, your face proves it all. You have always been a bad liar, Jihyo" Sana gave out a weak smile. 

Jihyo didn't know what to say at all. She's lost of words. She's happy to see Sana, that ain't a lie, but for some reason, she's hesitating.

"tell me, how do you feel about us? tell me your true feelings. Don't lie to me. Please, i'm begging you. Don't care if you will hurt me or not. I'm already hurt so badly from you not being alive. I don't think I can be broken even further anymore" Sana says as she held tightly onto Jihyo's hands. 

"Sana... S-sana.. you're hurting me. please.. stop.." jihyo was trying get her hand out from sana's strong grip, "s-sana.. Sana!"

"tell me"

Jihyo stopped moving, "y-yes. I did thought we were a losing game" Sana let go of her hand. 

"No matter what we did, no matter how long we still stayed to fight, the universe was always against us and we are just constantly hurting each other's feelings. We want each other so badly but our situation never changes. The day i tried to kill myself, Chanyeol saved me and I thought t would be the best for us, for you, that i'll just go into hiding"

"so you're gonna leave me again? really?"

"Sana, i'm- i'm doing this for you. I don't want to hurt you"

"you're hurting me right now, Jihyo. You leaving me, you not loving me, is hurting me. I took out the drug from me already, the drug was just destroying my life"

"..."

"Jihyo, i believe, i realise, that we are right for each other. The problem wasn't us. The problem was our families and timing. We met when things were heavy and that's why it didn't really work out for us. Jihyo, please. I thanked god everyday that you were a part of my life but I prayed to him that at least see you once again. I was telling myself that you weren't dead and i was right"