16

Everyone was already at the airport, waiting for their flight. The girls were mostly half asleep except for Sana, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and the Park Family.

While Sana and Jeong were talking, Chaeyoung was cuddling into Jihyo and the two Park brothers were just staring at Chaeyoung.

"Jihyo fluffy" Chaeyoung cutely said, not letting Jihyo go.

"isn't she a cutie?" Chanyeol laughed.

"she just have been through alot with her family and stuff. I guess Jihyo really helps to ease her heart" Sana smiled.

"I see, I'm sorry" Chanyeol said.

"it's okay. You didn't know" Sana said. Hyungsik nudged Chanyeol and whispered, "idiot". Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

Jihyo doesn't really mind Chaeyoung. She finds rather cute on how Chaeyoung does things that differs from normal average people.

"dad say we'll all be sleeping together under one roof but separate rooms, each maximum 3" Hyungsik read out the text.

"I'm sleeping with Jihyo!" Chaeyoung smiled proudly.

"and with Sana, can I?" Hyungsik nodded and Chaeyoung cheered.

Chaeyoung didn't only want to spend time with Jihyo, she also wants to understand the both of them more. Chaeyoung always watches how Sana and Jihyo are always distanced between each other then the sweetest to each other the next. So it will be called "stalking" indirectly.

Jeongyeon and Sana woke the girls up as they has to get into their flight. They got into first class seats which was the first for the girls.

"imma go back to sleep. If anyone needs me, you know what to do" Nayeon said as she lay down on her chair.

"I don't think we'll be needing you this time round" Jeongyeon said.

"enjoy your first class trip, ladies" Chanyeol bowed like a gentleman he is.

"I'm hungry" Momo said, "but you
just- nevermind" Tzuyu responded as she too went to sleep.

Dahyun and Mina were already asleep. Chaeyoung was seating beside Sana and the Park Family was together as always.

"Sana, I love you" chaeyoung showed her baby smile.

"same here, chae" Sana hugged her.

Meanwhile with the Parks,

"be careful, Jihyo"

"I know, I'm not a baby anymore Chan" Jihyo pouted.

"technically, you're still are. To me. Forever and ever" Chanyeol laughed.

"meanie"

"ask your other brother, I'm sure he'll say the same" Chanyeol said that as Hyungsik just came back from the toilet.

"Hyung, do you agree with me that Jihyo will be our baby sister forever and ever?" Chanyeol said and Hyungsik nodded as he laid back in his chair.

"I don't like being treated this way" Jihyo crossed her arms.

"is it because we aren't that someone else?" Hyungsik joined in the fun.

"y-yah! of course not"

"then we are still able to do so. Baby Jisoo" Chanyeol giggled and so did Hyungsik.

"I hate you guys"

"whatever you say Jihyo" chanyeol who was still laughing.

"you're still cute when you're angry. Of course, we'll let you do what you want. You're a big girl now but there are somethings that us as your brothers can't let go off" Hyungsik said.