17

Morning came in. Sana's eyes opened to see Jihyo on top of her, hugging her meanwhile Chaeyoung was gone.

"good morning" Jihyo said with her sleepy voice while her eyes were still close.

"good morning to you too" Sana kissed her forehead.

"where's chae?" Sana asked.

"she went out with Dahyun and Chanyeol. Everyone is still asleep" Jihyo said, still with her eyes closed.

Sana tried to get up but Jihyo didn't let go, "let's stay like this for a little longer, please, I miss you"

Sana smiled and hugged her.

Moments later, Hyungsik woke them up.

"girls, time to wake up. I made breakfast"

Jihyo got up, "did anyone see?"

"don't worry, no one did. Everyone is awake" Hyungsik said as he left the room.

"good morning" Jihyo smiled.

"good morning to you, too" Sana returned it.

Jihyo was straddling on Sana's lap and they were just staring right at each others' eyes.

"you're always the only one that has a special place in my heart" Jihyo says as she leans in a kissed Sana. Their kiss was passionate but before it went further, Jihyo stopped and got off Sana.

"not coming for breakfast?" Jihyo asked as she held the doorknob. Sana smiled and walked out the door first.

"you guys took long enough to wake up" Tzuyu said.

"sorry but someone didn't want to wake up" Jihyo smiled.

"chae, how was it?" Jihyo decided to direct her attention to Chaeyoung. 

"it was fun, I cannot wait for later. Right, Dahyun?" Chaeyoung looked over and Dahyun nodded with a smile.

"wait, what do you mean?" Nayeon asked, getting jealous.

"Chanyeol brought us to see the horse stables" Chaeyoung gave her cheeky smile. 

"what?!" the girls shouted.

"what? those two were the only ones awake, so i brought them out for awhile" Chanyeol explained.

"then how does jihyo know?" Nayeon said.

Chaneyol sighed, "you're really slow, grandma Nayeon"

"I am not a grandma! I am still wealthy and fabulously young" Nayeon flipped her hair.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Jihyo was awake as well but she wanted to sleep in more. Happy now?" and Nayeon just angrily pouted.

"Nayeon just mad because Jihyo likes me more than you" Chaeyoung sticked her tongue out and giggled. 

"that's not nice to say, Chae" Jihyo told her and she obeyed.

"why do you always listen to her and not me?" Nayeon asked as she crossed her arms.

Chaeyoung then copied her actions, "because you're not Park Jihyo"

Jihyo and everyone else just laughed. Chaeyoung was just too cute to get mad at.

"Chae can just literally be the child of Jihyo and Sana, that is, if Sahyo was real" Tzuyu smirked at the two. 

"if Sahyo was real, then i'll like mommy Jihyo more than mommy Sana" Chaeyoung smiled and hugged Jihyo from the back.

"eh, why?" Sana said.

"because i say so hehe" and Sana just patted Chayoung's head.

"once you guys are done, meet me outside" hyungsik said as he left the table.