Bathroom (M)

"Come to the stage is Park Jimin!"

Jimun takes a deep breath before opening the curtain to reveal himself. As soon as Jimin opened the curtain everyone was shouting and cheering as Jimin gives everyone a good look at his outfit.

Jimin walks to the pole and graves the pole, the lights go out as the song started to play

Jimin walks to the pole and graves the pole, the lights go out as the song started to play. All lights were on Jimin and the pole. Jimin looks and everyone and stops his eyes on Yoongi. Jimin stares at Yoongi and winks as he does body rolls on pole. Making Yoongi smirk and get closer to the stage.

"THATS MY BEST FRIEND!!!" Taehyung yelled as he throws money on to the stage

"THATS MY BEST FRIEND!!!" Taehyung yelled as he throws money on to the stage. Yoongi kept his eye on ever turn Jimin did making Jimin proud. Jimin kept teasing Yoongi as he played with the straps of his outfit making Yoongi a little over protective of Jimin. Knowing that Jimin was his and they shouldn't be watching MHz

Taemin walked on stage with a chair, everyone paused with confusion. Jimin smirked and walked out the stage and grabs Yoongi's hand. Jimin led Yoongi to the front of the chair where he proceeded to push Yoongi down on the chair. Jimin turned around to show  Yoongi his curves , he then started to rub his ass against Yoongi's lap. Everyone's started to squeal and shout at Jimin movements.

"Baby we two distanced Strangers I know you don't speak my language"

Jimin turned to face Yoongi as his moved his hips side to side on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi put his hands on Jimin hips to steady his movement. Jimin grabs Yoongi faces and pulls his closer...

"You wish" Jimin states releasing Yoongi's face and starts to body roll on Yoongi. Yoongi tries his best to not get hard at the situation.

"Ah~Jimin s-stop" Yoongi pleads as everyone else cheers. Jimin smirks and pressed his hands on Yoongi's erection making Yoongi hiss. Jimin giggles at Yoongi reaction and gets off of him and walks back to the pole.

 Jimin giggles at Yoongi reaction and gets off of him and walks back to the pole

Everyone cheers as Yoongi left the stage in shock at what Jimin did to him. Yoongi takes a deep breath and walks out the room to the rest room to handle his situation. Yoongi walks into the bathroom and into on of the stalls to take care of himself.

"Fucking Jimin I swear" Yoongi states unzipping his pants.
_____________________________

The song finishes everyone cheers and claps, Jimin is out of breath and bows at his great performance. Jimin walks back stage to change out of his outfit. Taemin walks in laughing with Taehyung.

"Did you see Yoongi's face?" Taehyung states as he continues to laugh. Jimin turned around and laughed.

"Yeah he must be hard as a rock right now" Jimin states putting on his shirt and looked in the mirror and fix his hair.

"I mean he ran to the bathroom that man must be having the time of his life" Taemin stated making them laugh.

Jimin got up and walked out the door making Taemin and Taehyung laugh because they already know what Jimin was about to do. Jimin walked into the bathroom and opened on of the stall doors to see Yoongi with his pants unzipped.

Jimin smirked "aww was that from me?" He questions cutely making Yoongi chuckle. Then Yoongi grabbed Jimin and pulled him into the stall shutting the door. Yoongi gets up and pushes Jimin onto the toilet seat.

"Woah that was fast" Jimin says blushing because all he sees in Yoongi's  8 inch in-front of his face.

Yoongi smirked at the sight "you know Jimin be a good boy and help me out" Yoongi says kissing Jimin.

The kiss lasted a couple of seconds before Yoongi put his tip on Jimins lips. Jimin got the hit as he looks at Yoongi and puts his penis in his mouth. Jimin eyes starts to get tear as he can feel it hit the back of his throat. Yoongi pushed Jimins face deeps as he moans.

"Jimin- you make me go crazy" Yoongi states as Jimin licks the slit on his tip.

Jimin bobs his head as Yoongi holds the back of his head to steady the pace. Jimin started to go faster and faster. Making Yoongi loose control and he throws his head back.

"Ah~Jimin in going to cum" Yoongi hissed as he releases into Jimins mouth which Jimin swallowed and licks his lips.

"There more where that came from" Jimin says as he lays his head on Yoongi's stomach. Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin and smiles.

A/n: hello I'm back

A/n: hello I'm back.... my bad I need to stop disappearing but this years was rough I hope y'all have a good day or night (where ever you are at). I send lots of love and I hope to see y'all soon :) ❤️