Help!

Yoongi wakes up from his sleep he's tries to get up but he's whole body is tied up with rope. Yoongi then realized he had a piece of cloth on his head preventing him to kind of see who is near him. Yoongi realizes he needs to find Jimin, anxiety builds up realizing he can't get out.

"Hello" yoongi yells he hears someone moan in despair. Yoongi sighed in relief thinking it was Jimin but the odds turned against him when the person spoke.

"Yoongi is that you? Are you untied? Please help me" Beakhyung started to choke up tears when he finished with his sentence. Yoongi tried to calm down Beakhyung because he's having a panic attack.

"What the hell..." Jin opens his eyes to realized he is in a room with Chanyeol. Jin gets up and looks out the huge window in front of the room.

"Oh my god" Jin turns and shakes Chanyeol to wake him up. He saw two people in that room tied up to wooden poles and they have black sacks on their head.

"Chanyeol please wake up" Chanyeol jumps up, looking at Jin in surprise. So many questions run in his head trying to find out where they are. Jin walks to the window and finds a note. He turns to Chanyeol and reads out the note.

"You can only save one or stay in here forever"

Jin and Chanyeol look at each other in shock, Chanyeol turns around with his hands on his head. Are they going to kill someone? Chanyeol whispers.

Chanyeol turns around to look at Jin "Jin we can't do that"

Jin thinks for a second "well we would I mean this place is trash"

Chanyeol stares at him blankly "are you serious?"

"What? We don't know them and it's just some prank someone is pulling on us come on Chanyeol" Jin explains

Chanyeol sees a microphone and a speaker on the desk in front of the window "well maybe we can find out who they are" Chanyeol says lifting up the microphone.

"Hello" ecos in the room

"Chanyeol?~please help us please" Beakhyung yells

Both Jin and Chanyeol freeze, they turn to face each other. Jin graves the mic out of Chanyeol hand " oh my lord Beakhyung who are you with?" Jin yells into the mic.

"Yoongi"

Fuck they both think, they can't kill their best friends. Jin turns to Chanyeol "what do we do?"

Chanyeol  shrugs his shoulders " Beakhyung and Yoongi we have a note and it says we can only save one of you or we have to wait?"

"Kill Yoongi" Beakhyung yells

Yoongi turns his head to Beakhyung "Excuse me bitch"

"What you lived your life" Beakhyung explained

Yoongi ignores Beakhyung response "Chanyeol who do we have to wait for?"

Jin takes the mic for Chanyeol "someone hopefully" he whispers the last part as he looks back at Jin.
________________________________

Jimin and Tae looked around the jail cell for any clues or a key. Namjoon and Jungkook look in there cells for anymore clues.

"Guys there's a note in here" Namjoon yells for the others

Taehyung and Jimin run into his cell. Taehyung picks up the note and reads out loud.

"For this lock you don't need a key, it's a combination, the combination are the people in this room"

Taehyung drops the clue and walks behind Namjoon and looks at the lock on the wall. He notices that they are animals but the last one is food. "Guy the first two are animals and the last is food" Taehyung says

"What if the animals we call eachother like I'm a sloth and your a tigger" Namjoon explained to Taehyung. Taehyung noded trying to find if it's true. He spins one of the pieces and he see there is a tigger, sloth and a bunny.

"Omg your a genius Namjoon so then that means Jimin is a mochi because that what we call him"

"Great now we have to find the order they go in" Jimin says walking towards Taehyung

"Try oldest to youngest" Jimin points to the lock

Taehyung puts in the sloth, mochi and tigger then the. When he did that the chains unchained themselves and a box fell out the wall making them jump. Namjoon gets up and opens the box and hold up the key. They all look at eachother and run to Jungkook's cell. They looked at the lock and the key was a perfect match, Namjoon unlocks Jungkook.

"Oh my fuck god that you Namjoon" Jungkook gives Namjoon a hug

"Guys I was with Yoongi when they took me we have to find him and the others possibly" Jimin says everyone looks at eachother and nods. They walk to the door which had a letter on it.

"Go fast or one of your friends won't make it out"

A/N: hope you guys like this Chapter, thank you for all your support it means so much to me

A/N: hope you guys like this Chapter, thank you for all your support it means so much to me. Anyways be safe out there ❤️