Church pt. 2

We pull up to the church Beakhyun in the back of the car with a blind folded on,we all told him that we are taking him to a surprise location. Surprised he wasn't hesitate because we literally jumped on him pinned him to the ground and told him.

"Hey it's okay we are taking you to a surprise location!"

Like who in the fuck will be like okay I will go.

Jin finally finds a parking spot "so everyone out" he yells. We all walk out of the car, Chanyeol holding Beakhyun.

"Ooo what's the surprise location?" Beakhyun cheered as we opened the door to the church.

"Oh you are going love it" Yoongi said sarcastically as he opens the car door.

"Oh my god I remember this place I gave it a one star on Yelp because the Father called me ugly" Jin said flipping this nonexistent long hair. We all face palmed because now Jin dumbass gave up our plan.

"Father?! didn't you guys bring me to a god damn church?" Beakhyun shout as he took off his blind fold.

His eyes went open in shock "oh my fucking god no you guys didn't" he said laughing walking around the church.

We all looked around at each other not knowing what to do. I wonder is anyone has fucked in a church you know? It's just a question because if me and Yoongi were they would hear us even with the singing they do. The father walked out and looked very confused at us.

"Welcome" he said going to the wine case.

"Hello sir we wanted to know if you could drown my friends in holy water" Jin said looking up and down at the Father.

Jin turned to look-at the father eyes "Am I still ugly to you 'father' or did your old age teach a thing or two about beauty"

" what? Are you talking about my child" the Father said pour a glass of wine.

"When I was nine my mother took me to this church and you called me ugly because I was gay" Jin said dramatically running into Namjoon arms to cry.

The father finished his wine "What? You know was it doesn't matter which friends do I need to bless?"

We all pointed to Beakhyun and he turned at us all pissed. Yeah he needs to be blessed I saw the demon and I'm not going to go into full details but stole my pink dildo. Yeah he needs to leave.

"Oh my god guys I'm not possessed I was just acting weird so you guys would get scared for the Ouija Board thing" Beakhyun explained.

We all turned at each other "I called it you all are fucking idiots" Yoongi said walking out of the church.

Namjoon turned the father "I'm so sorry for wasting your time"

We all ran into the car and drove so fast to our house from how embarrassed we are for being fucking retarded.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the this long update I'm really busy with school and shit

A/N: I'm so sorry for the this long update I'm really busy with school and shit. I trying to get better at updating and school so hang in there guys. Anyways Love you and stay safe out there