Cheerleader

Jimin POV

He tasted like mint chocolate chip which was addicting I didn't want to pull away. Neither did he. I pulled away to catch my breathe.

Yoongi joins our foreheads together "We should get to class"

"Yeah" I say taking in a breath

We both went to class breaking the bond we had. My head was just filled with him. He kissed back does that mean he likes me? I'm so confused my minds is split into two sections one is saying he's likes you and the other is say no he doesn't. Now I wish I have mind reading powers because this is stressful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip:  Lunch

We all meet at our usually lunch table, Jin besides to invite " the guys" to sit with us. Which I mean I don't mind but like I hate seeing everyone else be all lovey dovey to their crush/ boyfriends.

"So Yoongi you ready for the big game?" Namjoon says poking him with his shoulder

Yoongi looks up from his phone "yeah I'm ready to win" 

I look up to my tray to face Yoongi who was sitting across me "Now don't get cocky"

Yoongi looks at me with a disgusted look "I'm not being cocky my psychic sense are tingling"

Chanyeol laughs at Yoongi's statement "That or you have fucked anyone in a month"

Yoongi looks at Chanyeol and smirks " yeah and who have you been fucking huh?"

We all turned to him, I can see a sad expression come over Beakhyung faces.

Chanyeol turns bright red before he says anything "i haven't done it with anyone"

"Yeah yeah" Beakhyung said rolling his eyes

Hoseok then turns to me " hey guys why won't Jimin be our cheerleader"

"Why" Yoongi says

Hoseok graves my face with his hands " look he's gorgeous and with his good looks he will have all the guys whipped"

I remove my face from his hands " wait just a minute you think I would just do that"

"Jimin he has a point you are you jibooty will have the guys whipped" Taehyung said slurping his noodles

" I will do it on one condition" I say

Yoongi looks at me " and what is that?"

I lean toward the table and whisper in his ear "next time we are alone you have to...." I can see a smirk form on his face.

He whispers on my ear " I have to what?"

" you have to watch Princess and The Frog with me" I smile and sit back in my chair

Yoongi looks at me with a confused expression "are you serious?" I nod

"So is that the plan?" Namjoon says looking at the group

" you guys just think the cheerleaders will give him a cheerleader outfit?!" Yoongi says pushing his tray

I look at him " you will surprised I have friend that will give me the supplies". I get up from my seat and find where Kim Yong-sun or know as Solar.

I take a seat next to her " hey Solar I hear there is a basketball game today"

She looks at me " yeah and"

I take a deep breathe before explaining to her the so called plan.

A smile forms an her face " your a genius of course I will give you a uniform if it means we win".

"Great" I get up from my seat and walk toward the my friends.

"I can't believe that actually works, I can't even get her to do my project" Jungkook says with a shocked face.

Yoongi closes is eyes and takes a breathe in " I don't think that's a good plan what if a guy goes up to him?"

Jin puts his juice down "And Jimin single it's fine but wait are you jealous?.

"Of Jimin never I can get more women that he can in is entire life" Yoongi's says as he runs his has though his hair. But ouch that hurt.

I made a pout and point at yoongi  " Jin he's being mean to me".

" listen here  you little fucker shut up Jimin is a perfect little bean" Jin says getting up from the table.

Ring~

We all hear the bell ring signaling all of us to go back to class. We empty our trays and walk out the cafeteria. Again maybe Yoongi doesn't like me. I walk to my locker and put in my combination getting ready for the boredom I will feel in my next class. I can see Solar standing next to my locker holding out the cheerleader uniform.

Solar looks down at the piece of clothing and back at with a smile "hey Jimin here's the uniform for tonight".

I smile back " thanks can't wait to make our school win".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip- end of class

I go to the guys locker room to but one the uniform. If I'm being on honest like damn I can see why the men drool over me

By the way my school is named BigHit Academy and in our school the cheerleaders beside on the name to name them The BigHit Angels so if you wondering that's why the uniform have angel on it

By the way my school is named BigHit Academy and in our school the cheerleaders beside on the name to name them The BigHit Angels so if you wondering that's why the uniform have angel on it. But back to me bitch damn. I get out of the locker room and walk to the gymnasium. The other cheerleader were wait for me so I can learn there choreography. Which on all honesty was pretty easy and I learned it real fast. So as we were done the other teams arrived. I turn and see Jin, Taehyung, Beakhyung and Hobi in the stands as the rest of the group was playing. I can see the white/ grey haired cute named Yoongi look at the team then smirk. Does he think one of the guys there are cute?

I'm hoping this stupid plan works

A/N: I hope you like this chapter :)