New man?!

Hoseok was waiting at work because Namjoon wasn't picking up his phone to give him a ride.

Hoseok looks at his phone again, he decides to try again but no answer "Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon pick up your phone, now I have to walk home in the dark what kind of idiot do you think I am?! I know never to walk alone in the dark... some one will kidnap me"

Hoseok anxiously walks a couple feet from his work place. "Fuck that nope nope not today Satan you are not going to take my ass to hell" he yells as he walks into his work place. His work isn't closing yet he just go out early. Hoseok waits for another coworker to finish to take him home but he realize he will have to wait for two hours. Hoseok waits on his phone for his coworker to finish when I tall masculine handsome man walks up to him.

"Hey one of your friends called me to pick you up" The man said with a smile.

Hoseok looks at the man in confusion "which friend?" He questions

"Namjoon" the man says coldly

"And why couldn't Namjoon come and pick me up"

"Because his boss made him stay another hour" the man says with a smile
Hoseok thinks for a second "I do have the project to do and if I go home now it will be done in like a hour" .

Hoseok looks at the man up and down then agrees to his request. Hoseok finds his way into the mans car and tells him his address. As they are driving he notices that the man is driving away from his house.

"Sir my house is that way" hoseok explains as he points out the window.

"I know" the man turns and looks at hoseok with a smirk.

"Wait if you are trying to fuck me I'm just going to say down there is not a good place I haven't gotten laid in months" hoseok explains

" what makes you think I'm going to fuck you?" The man ask

"Because... I'm good looking and so are you"

The man chuckles at hoseok response "you see my... group is testing this...escape room and we need some volunteers"

Hoseok sighs looks out the window "Let me guess you kidnapped my friends and put them in there"

"Yes exactly" the man said still driving

"Why are you telling me this" hoseok questions asked he looks at the man again.

"Because as you said you are good looking" the man said with a wink.

Hosoek turns away blushing a little at this mans words "what's your name?"

The man glances at Hoseok then back the road "Ravi"

"Let me guess your taking me to my friends to save them" hoseok asked

Ravi laughs "your a good guesser"

Hoseok smiles "You could say I would be out of that so called 'escape room' your group has made"

Ravi pulls the car on side of the road "guess how I'm feeling with all your talking you are doing"  Ravi glares at Hosoek with a smirk.

Hosoek takes a second "ummm...horny?"

Ravi laughs at his response the stops to stare at hoseok "damn right" Ravi says as he smash his lips with Hoseok. Ravi kisses Hoseok roughly as Hoseok did the same. Hoseok puts his hand behind Ravi's head to deepen the kiss, Ravi swipes his tongue on the bottom of Hoseok' lip. Ravi's tongue enters Hoseok warm mouth as their tongues fight for dominance. They both pull away from the hot kiss to catch their breathe.

"It's funny how my friends are probably scared shitless and I'm here kissing one of there kidnappers". Ravi laughs at what Hoseok said and continues to drive.
________________________________

"Jin how much longer do we have to wait" Yoongi yells as he can't feel his hands from how tight the ropes are.

"I don't know" Jin says with anger. Chanyeol was about done with the waiting and graves
the chair.

"That are you doing" Jin questioned. Chanyeol just looked at him as he throws the chair at the window. But the chair only broke on impact making him unable to brake the window.

"What the fuck are guys doing" everyone turned or tried to look at where the voice belonged to.

"Really you guys don't know who I am" hoseok said as he stepped out into the light.

"Oh my god Hoseok thank god" Chanyoel yelled in relief.

Hosoek walks to where Yoongi and Beakhyung where tied up and cut them loose. Baekhyung looks at this wrist and runs to Hosoek "Oh my lord you fucking did it"

"How did you get here?" Yoongi says trying to get up from the floor.

Hoseok helps Yoongi up "from some daddy I just meet"

Jin bangs on the glass "get is out of here"

Hoseok graves the keys Ravi gave him and walks to the door and unlocks it. Jin and chanyoel run out and hug Hoseok. Chanyoel turns and runs to hug Baekhyung and kisses him on the top of his head.

Jin graved Yoongi and supports him up with his shoulders "Is there anyone else here?" Jin questions.

"They should be here in three.... two...one" as hoseok finishes the Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook fun in the room. Everyone run to each others arms. Some where crying to see the others.

"What happened to you guys" Chanyeol questions the others.

Jimin stops hugging Yoongi "we where in this jail and we had to find clues to get Namjoon and Jungkook out because they were tied up"

"Okay guys I think it's time to go home" Hoseok says walking out the room everyone looks at each other in confusion.

"How?" Everyone says

"Well a a nice daddy I meet let us use his van to get home" hoseok explains

"And how is this daddy?" Namjoon asked

Hoseok stops and turns to face the others "I will tell you when we are home"

________________________________

A/n: hope you like the new chapter and thank you guys for al your support!! Again be safe out there:)