Love Talk

It was after the huge game we all went to the locker room to change out. Bye uniform I will only wear once in my life. I put everything into my bag and closed my locker. I turned to see a face right in front of mine.

I straddled back holding my chest "Ahh you scared me"

I fix my bag onto my shoulder I turned to looks at the man in-front of me. I turn my head because he didn't say anything.

He finally speaks "you know I just wanted to thank you for the big win, our school needed it"

I smile "your welcome, anything for the school"

He laughs "you know you just wanted to impress me" he put his finger under my chin pulling my face up.

I look into his eyes "why do you say that?" As I pull away from his grip

He laughs again but louder, like a super villain laugh " because Jimin I know you always wanted to be my best friend"

We both laugh " why the fuck are we stupid Taehyung"

He wipes his tears from laughing " bitch i know, hey let's go home"

Before we headed out I wanted to ask Taehyung something that I wanted him to know for the longest time.

I look up at him "hey Tae can i ask you something"

He looks down at me " what's up Chim"

I take a deep breathe in " I wanted to know if you wanted to cross dress with me"

His face was shocked " hmm... I don't know chim maybe when I'm getting fucked"

We both laugh and head out. We reach the car I opened the passengers seat and sat down putting my seatbelt on. Tae started to drive home. Taehyung puts on our hoe anthem Love Talk by WayV. We both sing our heart out and do body rolls the way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip at home-

I look down at my phone and see Yoongi sent a snap on Snapchat which was weird we only talk by number. I open it and oh my kentucky fried chicken he is huge, I got a dick pic by Yoongi saying you like what you see?. The fuck yeah I do damn he's like wow average size but thick.

Jibooty queen:
Umm.. Yoongi what was that for?

Daddy yoon:
Sorry Jimin I didn't mean to send that to you

Jibooty queen:
Oh okay
Read

Well know Yoongi is back to his hoe of a life and I thought he was different. My heart feels like a vodo doll getting needles stuck into it. And I thought he wanted me I guess not. I put my arms over my head and cry my eyes out.
Why is life soo hard for me why?

What have you done to me Min

A/n: you might hate me for this chapter 😬 but I hope you like I might do a double update what do you guys think?

A/n: you might hate me for this chapter 😬 but I hope you like I might do a double update what do you guys think?. Have a good day and stay safe :)