I'm Back!!!

Jimin POV

        I woke up in a bedroom not knowing where I am I immediately get up but only to get pulled down by this strange man next to me. His arms snaked around my waist my face in direct contact with this mans chest. Jesus someone kidnapped me again stupid Ravi. I look up to see this mans face but only be instant in love with sleepy Yoongi's face.

"Aww" i whispered I turned to see my phone charging on the side table. As soon as I saw what time it was I bolted up to shake Yoongi up.

"Fuck Yoongi wake up" I said shaking him

"What?" He said getting up

"Is 7:00 am we are going to be late for school"

"Fuck" Yoongi immediately ran to his closet and through me a large sweater and sweatpants to put on. I ran into the bathroom to put them on. Yoongi was down stairs waiting for my slow ass to be done getting ready. We both ran to Yoongi's car.

"We need to go back to my house I need my bag" I asked closing the car door.

"Fuck your right" Yoongi pulled out of his drive way to drive back to my house faster than the speed of light.
________________________________

"Hello y'all bitches better be ready" I shouted has opened the front door. But the house was really quite as me and Yoongi walked in... too quit. We both look at eachother weirdly has going through the house.

"Guys" I yelled as I walked up the stairs to see if they were in bed. I hear foot steps run behind me I quickly turn around at see Baekhyun in my face I screamed and fell on the floor.

" Jimin are you okay" Yoongi says running up the stairs.

"Oh my god I'm sorry Jimin" Beakhyung said picking me up from the floor.

I laugh it off "did everyone already head to the school?" I questioned.

"Yeah they just left I decided to stay home because I wasn't feeling well" Beakhyung said with a smile which his face just seem like it froze with the smile on his face he want moving at all.

"Oh okay well I'm going to get my bag from my room" I said walking toward me room slowing as I watch his face disappear as I walked into my room.

As I got my bag me and Yoongi went to the car and drove to the school.

"Was it just me or did Beakhyung seem off from you?" Yoongi asked pulling up to the parking lot. We got off the car and walked to the front of the school.

I turned to Yoongi "maybe? I don't know he did say he wasn't feeling well"  I said walking into the school

"Maybe but I'm going to class see you later" Yoongi said giving me a kiss on my cheek and walked off.

I blush as I walk into class likely I have Namjoon in that class. I walk into class and sat next to Namjoon in the back he seemed off he looked like he hasn't gotten any sleep.

"So how was last night" I asked Namjoon as I put my backpack on the side of my desk.

"It...was...terrible I can't explain it" he said look straight into my eyes which gave me shivers down my spine.

"W-what do you mean?" I questioned.

"I..."

" KIM NAMJOON"

A/N: Guess who's back!!!! Me!!! I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in a long time again things have happened I didn't feel in the mood to write but I'm here! Again I hope you liked this chapter I will try my best to update again be safe out there and...

A/N: Guess who's back!!!! Me!!! I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in a long time again things have happened I didn't feel in the mood to write but I'm here! Again I hope you liked this chapter I will try my best to update again be safe out there and have an amazing day 😘