Misunderstood

Jimin POV

Suck on my,lick on my,suck on my cock

What the fuck , I open my eyes and see my phone got off, it's my alarm. Who the fuck changed my alarm but I brushed it off. I don't remember ever falling asleep, maybe I just pasted out I did have a long day yesterday. I get up and do my regular morning routine take a shower, wash my face, then change into nice close for this school day. I decide to wear something simple like a grey sweater with black ripped jeans, pairs with black vans because it's a Monday and I don't feel like getting all pretty.

 I decide to wear something simple like a grey sweater with black ripped jeans, pairs with black vans because it's a Monday and I don't feel like getting all pretty

Jimin outfit

I put a little bit of eyeliner and foundation just to bring pizzazz to the look. I grave my phone off the charger and my black backpack, making my way down stairs to meet the delicious sent of Jin's wonderful cooking. I put my backpack on the couch while I got to the kitchen to help Jin a little with breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip: school

I now enter the gates of hell as I get out of the car and walk into the school building. The one place that will fuck you up but will be all worth it at the end. I sigh as I put my comb into my locker and empty out my bag.

" hey fagot" I hear as I turn to look at who the person is talking to, luck enough it was me. Great.

I roll my eyes "what do you want Kang-Dae" which if you didn't know is Yoongi's cousin. I guess asshole does run in the family.

I see a dumbass smirk form on his face " if you haven't guess tell people who you tried to sleep with at Youngguks party". Everyone gasped at the sentence as for me I didn't care.

" that isn't none of your business is it now" I say turning back to face my locker.

His hand wraps around my wrist and turns me around. Tightening his grip I let out a whimper

"it is my business since it is my~" he couldn't finish his sentence since a powerful hand struck him on the mouth. Everyone gasped his friends helped him up.

"What the fuck Yoongi"  Kang-Dae says as he holds his jaw. I smiled formed on my face as Yoongi turned to me.

"Are you okay" he says graving my wrist seeing the red mark Kang-Dae left.

I face him with a small smile "I'm fine"

"I leave you for one fucking minute and you and Yoongi start kicking ass!!" Jin saying speed walking to us. Geez sometime I actually think he is my mother.

I look at Jin "He harassed me"

Jin's face turned red " oh the fuck he didn't touch my Angel where the fuck is he at"

Namjoon graved his waist so he wouldn't run at Kang-Dae "hey hey now let's get to class okay we don't need this right now". Namjoon and Jin left to their class while me and Yoongi stay at the lockers.

" hey I'm sorry about Kang-Dae he's a real idiot sometimes" Yoongi said piercing me with his gorgeous eyes. Maybe I was wrong, maybe he isn't an asshole like people make him to be. Maybe he is just misunderstood.

I look up at him and smashed my lips with his. Yoongi was surprise at first but then kissed back and graved my waist to pull me closer.

This felt like I was home I really don't want to pull away from his lips

A/n: sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoy :)))