Ouija Board

I want to give a huge shout out to MinYoongisramen for being my 69 follower soo you know what that means...(Also I'm alittle late for this but I'm sorry).
________________________________

Jimin throws his head back letting out a moan as he look back at Yoongi has Yoongi moves his hands down Jimin's property in Monopoly.

"Got you fucker give me your money" jimin yells while pointing at Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckles "you're just mad I have more money than you" Yoongi says while getting the one hundred dollars he owes. Jimin takes the money and giggles placing in neatly in his one hundred pile. Jimin insisted to play Monopoly because he was suppose "king of Monopoly" seeing how the tables have turned Yoongi is in the lead with about six hundred dollars. Of course Jimin got alittle petty with him losing but over all it's been a good night with them both. Eventually Jimin went bankrupt after landing on Yoongi's property 6 times.

Yoongi smiles at jimins pouty face "you want to watch 'Princess and the Frog'?"

Jimin let go of his pouty face and smiled "yesss"
________________________________

Back at jins house:

"Okay the we all know how it works right" Jungkook said as everyone nodded. The rules where simple.

1. The most important rule is to never taunt or goad a spirit to communicate with you through the Ouija board. This can have disastrous consequences.

2. Never ask a Ouija board when you are going to die.

3. Spirits who talk to you through your Ouija board can tell you anything they want. Just because a spirit says something does not mean it is true. A spirit try to win your trust by telling you they are a long lost relative or the spirit of a small child who needs your help. In reality, the spirit could be malevolent

4. Never use a Ouija board alone. The more people with you when using a Ouija board, the better. This means there is more energy present to connect with a spirit. If not everyone can comfortably sit and touch the planchette, it's fine to have some people just be viewers.

5. Do not use a Ouija board in your home. If you do connect with a malevolent spirit, the energy will be in your home and it will be harder to break contact.

6. One person in the group should be the leader. This is the person who will talk and ask questions while the group is using the board.

7. Never burn the Ouija board

As you can tell they broke one rule which was rule number five but they just didn't think they could contact a bad spirit. All the boys put two figures on Planchette (the small heart- shaped piece). Everyone look at eachother before moving the planchette in a Circular motion.

"Okay what questions do you guys want to ask"    Jungkook said looking up to the rest of the guys there.

Ravi cleared his voice " if this really works what happened to my cousin when I was seven years old" 

As soon as Ravi said that the planchette started to move.

"Okay guys this shit isn't funny" Taehyung said

"Shut up its spelling something" Jin yelled

" D.R.O.W.N.E.D" Beakhyung said reading what the planchette spelled. Everyone looked at Ravi has he sat there in shock. He couldn't believe the board knew his cousins death.

"Oh my god" Hoseok cried giving a hug to Ravi.
________________________________

"So your telling me if I suck your dick I can get twenty dollars because I will do it for free" Jimin suggested

Yoongi choked on his water "what the fuck Jimin can we trying to watch a movie in piece with out your big mouth talking"

"You want to test out if my mouth is big" Jimin questioned has he strands up and straddles Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi graves Jimin and lays him on the couch  as Yoongi crawls on top of him.

"Wow... let just watch the movie" Jimin tries to get up only to have his shoulders pinned on the couch by Yoongi's hands. Yoongi leans to Jimins ear.

"Back out already?" he question in a dark tone.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter again I'm trying my best to update more

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter again I'm trying my best to update more. I hope y'all had a great day and stay safe out there ❤️