The Story between the Fight

"CHOKE BEAHYUN!!!" I yell getting on top of Beakhyung and wrapping my hands around his neck.

"So did you guys pick- JESUS JIMIN GET OFF OF BEAKHYUN BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS" Jin yelled walking into the living room but I simply ignored seeing Beakhyun try to get my hands off his neck. I let him go because I could tell he was about to past out.

"What...the...fucking...wrong...with...you" Beakhyun said trying to get his breath.

"I wanted to watch Coraline but nooo your bitch ass is scared" I said sarcastically.

"Jimin you could have killed him" Jin explained. I just rolled my eyes tonight our little movie nigh with us bottoms. Taehyung walked into the living room with a hot plate of cookies we made.

"Here you guys go" Taehyung said placing the plate on the coffee table we all sat on the couch wait for Taehyung to tell us what happened between him and Jungkook.

"Soo where does the story begin~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flash back- Third person

Taehyung walked into the school, he stoped by his locker to get his binder for chemistry but Taehyung could help but not  everyone looking at him which made him have a little confidence. Taehyung found his way upstairs to the Chemistry room, but funny thing is he has Jungkook in that class. Taehyung took a deep breath before heading into the class, Taehyung quickly walked into his seat nerves to look up at Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook's seat were right next to eachother in the back of the classroom. Taehyung could feel Jungkooks eyes looking all over him making him a little flustered.

"You look good today" jungkooks said to Taehyung.

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook "thank you, you look good as well" Taehyung replied.

"Hey once you are done with math meet me at our usual spot I want to show you something" Jungkook explained making Taehyungs stomach have butterflies.

"O-o-Kay" Taehyung replied looking down at his lap.
———————————————————————
Time skip end of math

Taehyung was so nerves for the bell to release to class to lunch he just wanted to know what Jungkook wanted to show him and if this was the right time to tell Jungkook how he felt. The bell rang making Taehyung heart drop he got up slowly from his desk and walked out of the school and behind the bleachers. As Taehyung was walking behind the bleachers he can see Jungkook but he had a guest Taehyung was confused and walked closer.

"Hey Taehyung I wanted you to meet Yeona" Jungkook said showing him a cute girl who was really pale but also super pretty.

Taehyung just stood there, staring at the girl "umm...hi" he finally responded with a small wave

"Aww he's so cute kookie, are you going to tell him?" Yeona questioned with a huge smile.