Mother

Jimin POV:

Today's the day were I some how seduce Yoongi .

(What Jimin is wearing)

I said I will be all seducing and everything but promise me under this outfit I am harnessed like a horse. I have the whole house to myself everyone went to work because how else do we pay the bills. I get a text saying from Yoongi saying he is on his way. I swear I'm crushing walnuts in my asshole right now on how tense this is getting, I'm so nervous. I hear a knock on the front door, okay Jimin don't fuck up okay just say hi and then wink at him easy right. I open the door to see Jesus himself bless me with this fine fucking meal today .

 I open the door to see Jesus himself bless me with this fine fucking meal today

(What Yoongi is wear but not with the hat)

Okay Jimin remember what you have to just say hi and then wink at him simple. I take a beep breath " Hi and then wink at him"

Yoongi looks at me confused and starts laughing " what?".

Oh my god Jimin you idiot " I'm sorry I was trying to act seductive towards you". Great just relived my plan.

Yoongi chuckles " well it's kind of working" say as he looks up and down at me. I let Yoongi in to my beautiful home. We seat ourselves on the sofa as I look for the movie on Netflix.

Yoongi turns to face me "I have a question for you Jimin"

I nod as I was trying to focus on the screen to find the movie.

"how did Taehyung, Beakhyung, Jin and you move in together" Yoongi says as he puts him hand on my thigh.

I look down at his hand then back to him " well  all of our mothers were super close friends and they own a business together. So about 3 month ago they had to leave for America. They told each of us they won't be back for a while so they bought a house for all of us to live in and be together so nothing bad happens to the other". I try not to cry knowing I haven't seen my mother in so long, all of us haven't. I feel a warm tear trickledown my face. Yoongi sees my pain as he puts his hand on my cheek wiping my tear away. I had no hesitation but to hug him I didn't want him to see me so weak. Yoongi puts his arms around me, I get on his lap to hug him better and to hid my face from him. He lifts up my face see all the tears running down my face. He moves his face closer to mine, I can feel his hot breathe on my lips he leans he connecting our lips. But the kiss was different it's soft and gentle filled with love and passion. We kissed for a couple of seconds later before we pulled away.

Yoongi connects our fore heads together "Jimin your so fucking cute, I....

-might just have feeling for you"

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while but I will try my best to update more and I hope you like this chapter

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while but I will try my best to update more and I hope you like this chapter. Stay safe 사랑해 💜