Thanksgiving Special

(This is a short story for thanksgiving "Strip club pt.2" will come out soon, I just wanted to write a short story for the holiday)
————————————————————————
Thanksgiving the time of the year where you can eat so much without anyone caring and the time where we all get together as a family. We all sit around a huge table to fest on the amazing dishes Jin has prepared us. But before we eat we have this tradition to go around the table and say what we are thankful for. Both Chanyeol and Beakhyun couldn't be here because both are on their honey moon probably fucking while I speak.

Jin stands from his seat with apple cider in us hands "I'm thankful for my parents for my amazing looks" we all laugh at his statement.

"and my soon to be husband Kim Namjoon for all his love and support, but most importantly everyone at this table". We all awe at his statement as he pecks Namjoon lips.

Hoseok stands up "alright let's see I'm thankful for my parents and sister also, I'm thankful for my friends that are at this table right now and all the crazy shit we did in High School" we all laughed remember all the stupid shit we did. "And most importantly Ravi, who couldn't be here right now because of family issue but I love that man dearly". We all cheer and laugh again.

Taehyung and Jungkook stand together " we are thankful for eachother and all the obstacles we went through but we made it through" Taheyung stated as they both kissed and put their foreheads together.

Jungkook turns to look at us "I'm thankful for everyone here we all finally together again and for my parents which I love dearly" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

Namjoon chucked as he stands "I'm thankful for Jin for always being by my side no matter what and for you guys, I never thought I would be the man I am to say and that's thanks to you all" Both Jin and Namjoon look at eachother with a smile knowing that they are happy with where they are.

I stand show a smile to everyone "I'm thankful for me and my health and also to me and Yoongi's strong relationship 5 years running bitches" I say making everyone laugh and Yoongi smile.

"But I'm thankful for you guys for stay by my side for many years" I finish tearing up making everyone awe and start making fun of my emotional ass.

Yoongi finally stands "I'm thankful for everyone here and for....umm... Jimin thanks for being by my side" he finishes making me alittle disappointed because I thought he was going to say more but it's whatever. I pout and look down as we raise our glasses and cheers. We all seat and start digging in to the food.

We all start talking about all our famous memories and funny stories about eachother. I wasn't really all there I was still kind of upset but I didn't want others to know so I went along with everyone. The night came to the end and we all had to leave to our own house. Me and Yoongi say goodbye to everyone and walk outside to the car.

Yoongi stops walking and turns to me "Jimin are you mad?" He says with a pouty face.

I look away trying not to tear up "umm...no".

Yoongi walks closer to me "don't lie your mad at me aren't you?" He questions.

"I-I- umm- it's nothing I was just a little sad about what you say at the table, it sounded like you were embarrassed of me being with you" I say still not looking at him.

Yoongi lifts up my chin so I can look at him in the eyes "Aww Jimin I was just nervous about everything I love you, you are the love of my life, I'm happy you're here with me right now" he states smiling as we stare into each others eyes.

I grave his coat collar and kiss him, Yoongi was shocked at first but he kissed back. Yoongi slips his tongue in my mouth making it a heated kiss. We both putted away to catch our breath. 

Yoongi pulls me into a hug "I love you so much Jimin never forget that".

I hug back "I love you too Yoongi and I never will stop"

A/N: happy thanksgiving y'all hope everyone has a fantastic day 🦃. I hope you like the short story it was a little rushed. Anyways stay safe and happy holiday 🥰

 Anyways stay safe and happy holiday 🥰