Falling

As Jimin and Yoongi walk back from the bathroom everyone started to cheer at them knowing what they did. Jimin blushed and covered his face with his hands and as for Yoongi he just continued to walk to his seat where Jimin sat next to him.

"Let me guess you guys fucked" Taemin said laughing which made Yoongi chuckle because they did nothing close to it.

"No Taemin not even close" Yoongi said taking a deep breathe. "Let's say we had a good conversation in the bathroom" Yoongi stated making Jimin more embarrassed then he already is. Jimin punched Yoongi in the arm and Taemin laughed at his cute action.

"Oh- I see" Taemin stated with a smirk and turned around and walk back to talk to Taehyung. Yoongi laughed when he turned to see Jimin look down and his thighs with a red face.

"Aww you're so cute Jimin" Yoongi said patting Jimin's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It the next morning Jimin woke up laying on Yoongi's lap in the ER. The memories started to flow back for last night~~~

Flash Back:

"Taehyung get down you are going to get hurt" Jin stated as Taehyung processed to climb the bar tipsy with no shoes or socks. Taehyung laughed at what Jin says and Jimin looked worried and was holding his pants so he doesn't eat shit.

"No I-I want to see everyone from a higher point of view" Taehyung let out a small burp and turned to look at Jungkook who was on his phone and looked up when he noticed Taehyung's glace. 

"As for you" Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook "I want you.... out of- of...here you hurt Tae-Tae and you should be banned" Taehyung said walking closer to Jungkook who was sitting at the bar a couple feet away.

"I know Taehyung everyone told me, but I'm still here for some reason" Jungkook said looking down at his phone again. Taehyung walked closer to him still on the bar.

"I want punch your-your... stupid face that made me cry" Taehyung said leaning down to grave a empty glass. Jungkook looked up at him defeated.

"Well I'm right here go head and do it" Jungkook said opening his arms to take Taehyung's hit. But Taehyung on the other hand got mad at Jungkook's action and slammed the glass in front of Jungkook. Making shards of glass fly at Jungkook's face making everyone yell at Taehyung to get down.

"I SWEAR TAEHYUNG IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS DOWN I WILL DRAG YOU DOWN MYSELF" Jin yelled getting of of his legs on the counter top. Taehyung laughed and was going to hop down but slip on the glass and cutting his foot.  Every thing was happening in slow motion all you could hear was everyone yell Taehyung's name.

"TAEHYUNG" Baekhyun yelled running to catch Taehyung but Jungkook jumped up graving Taehyung by the waist and pulling his down to fall on top of him. Jungkook let out a gasp of air after hitting his head on the floor.

"FUCK JUNGKOOK" Namjoon yelled running to his aid to check any head damage. Namjoon lifted up Jungkook's head up from the floor to check if there was any bleeding. Everyone was prettified from the scene and they were trying to get Jungkook to open his eyes. Jin ran out the club to get the car and park it right outside the back door near the private room. Taehyung was pulled off of Jungkook and Taehyung looked over at Jungkook. Taehyung's eyes started to water

"j-jungkook get up your fine- get up please" Taehyung said crawling to Jungkooks aid. Taehyung graved his hands crying into his palm.

"SOMEONE GET HELP, NAMJOON DO SOMETHING" Taehyung yelled trying to shake Jungkook to walk him up.