Dumbass

Third person

Jimin cries onto Taehyungs shoulder that night telling him everything with Yoongi.

Taehyung pats Jimin back " Jimin you can't just cry about him, where's the bad ass bitch I know"

Jimin wipes his eyes " Tae sometimes bad ass bitches break, I though Yoongi changed I thought....
________________________________
Flash back

Jimin was 11 when he met Yoongi and sooner or later he feel in love with Yoongi. But Yoongi only thought of it as a friendship in six grade. Then one day Jimin was confident enough to tell Yoongi how he felt. Jimin told Yoongi to meet him at the back of the school.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin " what is it Jimin my mother is going to kill me if I'm not at home at 5:0o pm"

Jimin takes a step closer to Yoongi " do you know the meaning of pastel love?"

Yoongi looks at Jimin in a confused expression "pastel love? What are you talking about"

Jimin takes a deep breath in " pastel love is loving someone's lightly so like having a crush on them and it's colorful because you want to show someone's your colors"

Yoongi looks at Jimin again with a confused expression " and what does that have to do with me don't tell me you like me come on Jimin you know I'm a player I have no heart to be with anyone"

Jimin steps back " are you crazy I would never" Jimin laughs nervously as his heart breaks like glass

End of flash back
________________________________
Jimin POV

Jimin cries even more at the flash back his was a dumb middle schooler who still to this day falls for the boy who never wanted me.

Taehyung laughs " I just remembered you challenged Yoongi that if you got a cheerleader uniform he had to watch "Princes and the Frog" with you.

Again did I mention I was a dumbass I have to see him are you serious?!

I punch the bed " I'm fucking stupid" i look up at Tae as I grave my hair.

"you barely realized" Tae says laughing.

I lay on my back looking at the ceiling you know sometimes I should just shove my fist in my mouth to stop me saying stupid shit. I keep putting myself in stupid situations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back at school bitches you know this is bullshit I'm calling bullshit you want to know why I didn't ask to born or go to school. I walk up to my locker greeting all the bitch that bother me. I put all my stuff in my locker then I see Yoongi next to my locker.

Yoongi open my locker wider " I have a question for you Jimin"

"You  know the maggot in my head from Corpse Bride is telling me not to fuck with you"  I say pointing to me head then closing my locker and walk to my first block. The boy is stupid does it look like I want to talk to him after he sent me a dick pic like no that's uncomfortable.

Yoongi puts his hand on my shoulder " really jimin next time you say something like that to my face you will regret it".

I roll my eyes "blah-blah like I don't regret talking to you".

That's it " Yoongi says as as he graves my wrist and drags me some where. And this is why I should have my fist in my mouth.

A/n: I'm sorry i haven't updated lately I'm sorry

A/n: I'm sorry i haven't updated lately I'm sorry. Again I hope you like this chapter and thank you guys for the support I really appreciate:) again stay safe guys ❤️