Holy Shit

POV Jimin

" LETS GO TEAM LETS GO-clap-clap"

"DRIBBLE IT-clap- PASS IT-clap- LETS MAKE A BASKET" the cheerleaders chant

Currently our team is winning by 2 points for yours truly. I'm doing a little slut drops here and there, and body rolls which I'm surprised is working pretty well in my favor. It's about time where the teams get a break so I go to the other side of the basketball court to where Yoongi is and the rest of my friends are.

One of the others teams player turn to his little friends "damn that boy over there is thick" while pointing.

I blush trying to cover my face from what he said. I can see Yoongi give the dude a death stare.

Jungkook leading over the Yoongi and puts his hands on his shoulder " that's Soon Bin, gay, and he likes to flirt with everyone, did I mention he's team captain. He carries the whole team"

Yoongi turned and smirks at me "what?" I look at him.

"I found your prime subject" Yoongi saying pointing to him.

I look at him and then to the boy " that's easy as your dick going to be in me"

He looks up at me " what?"

"What?" I return
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are down to the last game the score is 9:8 we are winning by one points we are for sure going to win to our rival. Thanks to me and our  fucking great basketball team. If I may toot my own horn I think we might go to the championship if we actually win. Our rival always beats us it's always the last game before we can actual go to the championship.

" LETS GO BANGTAN, LETS GO-clap-clap" we all chant

One more point please baby Jesus i will start going back to church. We watch as the timer hits ten seconds Yoongi takes the ball and runs across the court. Passing it to Namjoon as he tries to block the other players around him, he throws the ball between one of the players legs to Jungkook. Jungkook looks at the basketball and throws it in. We all watch the ball waiting for the win we wanted but the ball bounces out of the hoop. We all let out a sigh of disappointment. Shit I think to myself, we wanted that win for two years. Three seconds still remain. Yoongi takes the ball quickly and shoots we all watch the ball as if it was a shooting star. We watched as if hit the hoop and bounced in as the timer rang. We all jumped and cheered. The basement ball team and the rest of the gang ran up to Yoongi and put him up in the air. Holy shit was my first thought because we can finally go to the championship this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the late update, my life is just insane right now

A/N: sorry for the late update, my life is just insane right now. But I promise to post every week and I hope you enjoy the Jackson picture 😉. Hope you all are safe ❤️