Taekook?!

Yoongi POV

I see the angel himself Park Jimin he looks so fucking hot- wait what I'm I thinking he looks weird in that tight skirt holy shit look at that ass- I mean no I'm straight I like girls.

"Yo Yoongi why are you drooling" Namjoon said tapping my shoulder

" haha maybe he look at that jibooty" said Chanyeol laughing

I turn a glare at him but the a smirk shown on my face  "no I was looks at baekhyun he looks so cute I could fuck him right now" I said. Chanyeol turned to me with a glare.

"He's mine Yoongi and I thought you were straight?" Chanyeol said with a anger look

" I am you idiot" i said

"Haha you guys are unbelievable" Jin said will walking up to his boyfriend

"Hi baby" namjoon said while wrapping his arms around his waist

"Hi babe" said while leaning in to kiss namjoon

" can you guys fuck somewhere else" I said with a glare

"your just mad you can't get Jimin" Jin said

" I'm straight" I said

"Right straight" Jin said while rolling his eyes

I was about to tell him off but the bell saved his ass. I don't get it how Namjoon can deal with him. As I walking in class I sit in my spot which is in the back near to the window. As I was looking outside I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Umm yoongi can you get that for me" Jimin said while pointing at something under my desk. I looked to see what it's was and it was a pencil he must have dropped. A smirk played on my face, I have a great plan I thought.

"Jimin how bad do you need this pencil" I said with a smirk

"Umm...well I need it to take notes" Jimin said with a small voice

" well then come get it" I said while putting the pencil in my front pocket of me jeans

"Fine I will" he said confidently

I laugh seeing him try to get it

"Jimin you have to try harder than that" I said

Then I see he has a smirk on this face, I looked at him about to ask why he was doing that stupid face when I fell his hand going up almost touch my crouch area.

"J-Jimin what are you doing" I said trying to keep my groans in

" getting my pencil" he said smiling with the pencil in his hand

"Your going regret that little one" I said with a beep voice. I look and see Jimin with an afraid look. Cute I said out loud and Jimin started to blush. Oops I didn't mean to say that out loud.

Jimin POV

After hearing him say cute while looking at me I completely lost it I was blushing like crazy. But I'm still afraid what is going to do to me, what if he fucks me I mean I would thank Jesus but I heard from girls that his dick is 9 inches. Holy shit my ass won't survive.

Time skip~ Lunch time
Third persons

The bell signifying it's lunch time and Jimin walks to lunch he could see Yoongi talking to some girl yes it hurt seeing him talking to a girl but you know she doesn't have what he has and that is a prefect round ass Jimin thought while smiling down to the lunch room. As he was approaching the lunch room he felt something tough his wrist and pull him away. Jimin was straddled and trying to see who it was.
"Who ar-" but before he could finish is sentience he was pushed into a empty classroom .When jimin turned around there was saint Min Yoongi locking the door and Jimin knew he was fucked.

Jimin POV
" Hyung we don't need to do this" Jimin said stepping back
"Nope you need to learn from your mistakes little one" Yoongi said with a smirk

I saw Yoongi form a fist well shit I'm going to die.
"Yoongi what are yo- Jimin wait are you guys going to fuck in here?" We both looked behind me and it was my savior Hoseok.

"No we are not Hobi we where going to have and adult conversation" Yoongi said
"Yeah, well I'm going to lunch room to eat want to come Hobi-hyung" I said with a smile
"Yeah sure the teacher is taking forever anyways, yo Yoongi want to come" hobi said with a bright smile
"Yeah sure" Yoongi said

Tae Pov
As me, Jin and Beak where waiting for Jimin, Jungkook called me other to the doors of the cafeteria.

"What is it Jungkook" I said

" what did I say about wear those tight pants taetae" Jungkook said with a smirk

Oh yes I forgot my and Jungkook are fuck buddies, all started when we both go detention and you know we fucked on the teachers desk and we decide to become fuck buddies. But there's one thing Jungkook doesn't want and it's for one of us to catch feeling and well I did soo back to the story.

"Umm...Umm" I said trying not to blush

"Haha come with me,I need a good fuck right now" said  Jungkook while pulling me away from the Cafeteria

(A/N: oh shit things are going to happen 😂 Anyways I hope you like this Chapter, there might be some smut in the best chapter so stay toned and I hope you have a wonderful day my lovely's)