Dead Man

Third person

Jimin heart felt like fireworks going off when Yoongi's said that. Jimin cupped Yoongi's face showing him the biggest smile ever. He so happy he can finally know how Yoongi feels.

"I like you too" Jimin leans to to peck Yoongi on the lips. Maybe this is something great starting. But again life will just bite you in the ass. Jimin and Yoongi put on the movie and have a great time in each-other arms. Jimin starts to tear up at the scene when the Shadow Man killed Ray.

"That's not fair he's so small and innocent he does deserve to fucking die" Jimin yells at the T.V

Yoongi chuckles "you watched this movie millions of times you know he goes with his true love". As Yoongi says that the door swing open showing two huge ass men come in. And walk toward both of them.

"what the fuck" Jimin yells and Yoongi makes him stands behind him.

"Don't touch him or you will regret it" Yoongi shouts at them but one of the men runs after him. Yoongi and the man wrestle on the round.  But the man Yoongi was pinning had a syringe and he stabbed it in Yoongi making him fall in the ground. As soon as Jimin sees Yoongi on the round he runs to the nearest exit. Jimin runs for his life to the back door. When Jimin opens the door a man was standing there he graves Jimin but Jimin puts up a fight but it ended up with a syringe in this neck. Jimin falles into a dark abyss.
________________________________

Jimin POV

I hear a loud pitch was I bolt up, remembering what happened. Why did these men want me and Yoongi? Where the fuck am I? Why am I hear? I walk around this cell that I am in. It looks like I'm in jail.

"Hello can anyone here me?" I shout as I bag on the bars

"Jimin is that you?"

I gasp at the voice someone is in here I'm not alone. But why are both of us here.

" Tae? Is that you?" I call back

"Yes bitch why are we here?" I looks and see Taehyung on the bottom cell meaning I'm on the top floor of some jail building. I quickly thing there has to be others and I know Yoongi has to be there.

"Do you see anyone else down there?" I put my head on the bar to see if I can see anyone and I see a body in the cell cross from me.

"Wait I see someone... I think it's Namjoon he's in the cell in front of me Tae" I jump up knowing we have someone else with us. Then I realize Taehyung and Namjoon weren't with me and Yoongi that must mean the men got everyone me, Yoongi, Beakhyung, Chanyeol, Jungkook, Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Guys is that you?" Me and Taehyung hear another voice talk.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Taehyung says shaking the bars of his cell.

"No first I get kidnap by fucking two bigfoots and my leg chained up" We can hear his chains shake.

"We need to find the others okay guys we only know it's just me, Taehyung, you and Namjoon here" I start to talk to Jungkook.

"look for a keys to get us out" we all start to look but Namjoon is still passed out.

"Namjoon wake up" I yell and I see him bolt up from the floor only to be pulled down because there is a collar on him.

"Guys what the fuck is happening where's Jin?" Namjoon says

"We don't know but we need to find keys to get out" Taehyung says walking around his cell.
________________________________
Third person-

Everyone starts looking in there cell to find keys, Jimin notices a card on the floor he opens and starts to read. 
"Welcome to Dead Mans jail you have been captured your first clue is look to where the moon and Sun meet"

Jimin reads out loud the card to the others. "Do you guys see a moon or a sun around here?" Jimin questions as he looks on the walls. Jungkook looks around to realize the sun and the moon is in his cell on the side of the walls in his cell.

"Guy the sun and moon are in my cell" everyone is hoping Jungkook found a key to get him out because his leg is chained up.

"Where do they meet?" We ask Jungkook waiting for his to find the key to get him out m.

Jungkook looks and sees a painting in the back wall he takes it off and find a button he picked the button which opens all the cells. Everyone let's put a sigh of relief Jimin and Taehyung run out of there cells to see that Jungkook and Namjoon are still chained.

"Where the fucking keys"

A/n; I hope you guys like this chapter and where is the rest of the group? I guess you guys have to wait for the next chapter Muh ha ha Ha

A/n;
I hope you guys like this chapter and where is the rest of the group? I guess you guys have to wait for the next chapter Muh ha ha Ha. But other than that stay safe you guys :)