Church

"KIM NAMJOON"

Me and Namjoon both looked up at who was yelling. I was so confused to see Beakhyun here.

He walked up to Namjoon "you left your textbook at home I thought you needed it" Namjoon nods as Beakhyun hands Namjoon his history textbook. 

Beakhyung walked out of the class room "so what happened?" I asked

"Okay so last night when we where playing-" Namjoon started to explain before he was rudely interrupted.

"Namjoon and Jimin since you have something so important to talk about maybe you should share to the class" Mr. Cockfinder just kidding his name is not that he's just a bitch. Mr. Ray stood there and waited for one of us to answer.

"Of course sir, me and Namjoon where talking about how many dildos we found in the bottom of your drawer. Rumor has it you have one so far up your ass that's why you are so rude and act like you are on your man period" I flipped my hair at the end of my sentence then gave him on of my death glares.

"That's it Park Jimin go to the office!" Mr.Ray yelled as I got up and packed my bag. Okay maybe i was harsh on him but you know this day was going to be boring at least there is some action. I turned the hallway as i reach the principals office.

(Song Seung-Hoen)

(Song Seung-Hoen)

"Park Jimin we meet again, let me guess you told off Mr.Ray" Song said marking some papers on his desk

I sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk "Song you know me so well".

"Well that's the only reasons why you are here"

"Yeah so can I go now?" I question as I see his head move up to look at me.

"No can do and you barely just got here" he says returning his attention back to the paper work

I immediately get up "what?!"

Song sighs "Jimin you have done this ten time it's time for you to actually have to apologize"

I make a confused look "what do you mean I apologize to him?"

"Jimin your form of apologize are you just returning to class saying nothing"  he says as I pace back on forth in the room.

I grave my bag at walked to the door "okay this time I will do it I promise" I say opening the door.

"You better or you will be punished" he says waving at me out of the room.

Yeah, yeah I make no promises with apologizing but I think Song is getting tired of me being in his office so might as well. I walk back to my class and I see Mr.Ray grading papers I walk up to this desk to formally apologize.

"I'm sorry.... Mr.Ray" I say as I pout.

"I expect your apology if you don't do it again" I smile and walk back to my seat as if again I make no promises.
________________________________

Time skip- lunch

We all sat down with this weird awkward silence.

"So is anyone going to tell me what happened last night?" I questioned breaking the silence and weird tension between everyone.

Everyone look at eachother "soo how do you put this" Jungkook stated then he told me what happened and I mean everything.

(Flashback)

Ring-ring-ring

Everyone looked at Namjoons phone seeing that the timer went off.

"Oh my god the spirit is out of the board" Hoseok yelled hugging Ravi's side. The house started to shake, lights started the flicker on and off. Then this loud shrieking was heard through out the whole house making everyone cover their ears. Chanyeol turned to look at Beakhyung seeing him just sit there not doing anything. Chanyeol started to shake Beakhyung, Beakhyun turned his head toward him. Making everything stop, everyone noticed Beakhyung's  reaction to Chanyeol. Beakhyun gets up and walks off, as everyone is in full shock.

"Oh my god we are going to die" Taehyung whispered.

"No we are not and how do you know that?" Namjoon questioned

"He's going to get something to kill us because there is a demon inside him" Taehyung whispered shouted.

(End of flash back)

"That's the reason we are all tense and why we came to school early" Jungkook said

"Are you fucking serious" Yoongi yelled making the whole cafeteria look at our table.

I got up from my seat "Mind your god damn business" I yelled at everyone in the cafeteria.

"So you are saying there is a demon in my best friend and house?!" I whispered yelled at everyone.

"WE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT"  Jin shouted as everyone once again looked at our table like damn some bitches don't know how to mind their business I give all of them a glare making them turn away.

"Geez sorry Jin it just all stressing me out" i said putting my head on Chanyeols shoulder making a curtain someone stare.

Namjoon sighed rumbling his temples " we could call a preist or the church"

Everyone started to laugh making Namjoon frustrated "What it is the logical thing to do?"

We all continue laughing this bitch wants us to go to Church now thats funny.

I wipe my tears "Namjoon- HAHA- you realize we are all gay we will burn more than Beakhyun"

"Oh my god be serious we need to do this" Namjoon said with a strict tone as he looked at everyone's face

Everyone looked at eachother and nodded

"Fine here we come church a group full of gays"

A/N: BITCHES WE HAVE THE MEMES BACK my phone works thank the lord! sorry for this late update I'm really trying my best to keep up

A/N: BITCHES WE HAVE THE MEMES BACK my phone works thank the lord! sorry for this late update I'm really trying my best to keep up. Anyways I have you all have a great day love y'all bye ❤️