Breakfast

Jimin POV

Oh my lord what the fuck happened last night I wasn't drunk but I was tipsy. Then all the memories started to flow into my head. What the FUCK!!! I was going to lose my virginity to Min Fucking Yoongi why? Why? What am I doing with my life. Uggghhhh!!!! Okay it's fine if I throw myself off a cliff this problem will be solved.

"JIMIN, NAMJOON AND THE REST OF THE GUYS ARE COMING OVER TO EAT BREAKFAST" Jin yelled from down stairs.

Fuck me in the asshole no I have to face him, well thanks you Jesus for making my life harder than it is.

"GOT IT HYUNG" I yelled back

Now I have to get up and take a shower, you know fuck Jin and his stupid boyfriend.
I grave sweats and a big shirt because I don't feel like dressing up and head to the shower. After I'm done taking my nice hot shower I dry my body, dry my hair and put on my morning cloths. Brushing my teeth I hear a knock on the door.

With tooth paste in my mouth I mange to spit out "occupied".

"Oh okay but can you give me my brush Yoongi's female dog" Beakhyung said form the other side of the door.

I graving his brush and opening the door."Thanks you asshole for reminding me"

"Hey in the car all you were talking about was how huge Yoongi's~" I stop him before he could finish

"Okay-okay now shut the fuck up" I shoving the brush into his hands, moving to the sink to spit the toothpaste out my mouth and rinse my mouth with water.

"Was I that bad" I turned and asked Beakhyung with a pout

"Not really you sounded like a full on slut for Yoongi so not that bad" Beakhyung said with a smirk and walked away

"Fuck you too" I mumble under my breath, walking out the show with my dirty cloths I put in the dirty laundry basket on the corner of my room. I hear the front door open and hear the rest of the guys come in.

"I'm back bitches" I hear Taehyung said from down stairs. I walk down to greet my best friend.

I point at The hickeys on Taehyungs neck "I see you and Jungkook got a little frisky last night".

" And i can see that you wanted to fuck Yoongi" Jungkook said snicking his arm around Taehyungs waist.

"I heard my name" Yoongi said moving next to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"No I didn't g-go sit at the table and eat" I pushing Yoongi over to the table.

"Wow so eager like last night" Yoongi said smirking and turning around to face me, all I can hear is everyone laugh at me.

I crossed my arms and pouted "I hate you"

" aww our little Mochi is frustrated" Hobi said while laughing

I shoot Hoseok a death glare "At least when I'm frustrated I look cute you horse face looking ass"

"Oh you just poked a bear you hoe" Hoseok said putting his fist in front of him

"Guy I just wanted us to sit and eat peacefully is that hard to ask" Jin said rubbing his temples .

I turned to Jin with a pout "It is people are making fun of me for being tipsy last night"

"Okay okay guys we can all conclude that Jimin was just simply a hoe for me" Yoongi said turning to me. That's it's I had enough of this bullshit. I grave a hand full of hash browns and throw it at Yoongi.

Chanyeol turned to Jungkook "Oh fuck no he didn't"

Jungkook looked at Chanyeol and shook his head."He's in the hands with the devil now"

I look and see Yoongi give me a death glare. Am I scary no..... maybe.

"You son of a bitch" Yoongi graved orange juice to throw at me but I ducked just in time and he ended up hitting Jin in the face.

"Okay that's it" Jin said graving a pancake and throwing at Yoongi but missed and hit Chanyeol in the head.

Chanyeol turned and throw an egg at Namjoon. "This is war".

Everyone grave food and started to throw it at each other. As for me I was hiding from Yoongi because I know he is coming after me. Where I hid for exact is under a desk in Beakhyung room because Yoongi was right behind me and I simply didn't have time to find a good hiding spot.
"Jimin come out hash browns await for you" I hear Yoongi in the hall a second later I hear him knock on Beakhyung boor.

"No ones home~ fuck" I cover my mouth and got up to find a new spot.

"Too easy Jimin" Yoongi said opening the door

"Really Jimin" Yoongi waking over me

I pose in the middle of the room "yes I'm a statue you can't see me"

"Your fucking stupid" Yoongi said ready to throw hash browns at me.

But I quickly thrown water that was on Beakhyung desk. "Cat don't like water soo leave" I jumped onto Beakhyung desk.

"Really!!!" Yoongi looking at his cloths and then I got a face full of hash browns.

"That's what you get bitch" Yoongi said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One hour later

After the whole food fight we all cleaned up the mess and when out to eat because we all were hungry.

Chanyeol looked up form his plate to look at everyone "Are you guys down to go to the mall? I heard there a sale".

"Yeah" we all agreed.

After breakfast we all when home to put normal people cloths on. I find a cute pastel pink skirt and a pastel pink shirt that I tucked into my skirt. I put on my black vans and walked out my room to meet the others. We all waited for Namjoon and the other guys to pick us up to go to the mall.

"Jimin look at this sale" Beakhyung turned his phone to me to see he was on the Pinky Palace which was a lingerie store. Me and Beakhyung love this store because they have cute clothes.

I look through the cloths "Wow look at this one" I point at a red and black top piece and bottom piece.

"Wow that's pretty" Beakhyung said turning to me.

I looked at Beakhyung and whisper "If we have time we could snick away from the gang to the Pinky Palace"

Beakhyung whisper back "what is they catch us"

"Easy we can say it's a prank for one of our friends birthday" I said looking at Beakhyung

Beakhyung took a breath in "Okay I'm down"

This is going to be risky and fun....

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy the new Chapter :) and happy birthday to the sunshine of the group Hobi 🥳🥳🥳❤️