Plan

Jimin pov:

It's currently Thursday school is still closed for no apparent reason. I'm sitting in my room because I have nothing to do send but try to send Yoongi nudes for again no apparent reason. Hoseok is here because the rest of the his roommates are working I don't mind him being here he's the ray of sunshine that I need on this shitty day.

" you know Jimin you should just fuck Yoongi" Hoseok points with ice cream in his mouth.

I turn to look at him in confusion " first of that was random and what the fuck Hobi"

"Common everyone know you guys just want to fuck each other already" Hoseok says pointing his spoon at me.

I turn and roll my eyes at him " I don't want to fuck him okay i just want to get on a steady road maybe date then once we are ready we will do our thing".

Hoseok digs into his ice cream "Wow you really thought about haven't you".

"well I still have crush on him like since forever" I raise my arms up then fall on the bed.

"I surely thought you stoped liking him when he start bullying you when you started to wear skirts"

I sigh think back to the old Yoongi " me too Hobi I just thought he did it because he secretly thought it was cute"

I hear Hoseok mumble " he does"

I shoot up from my bed " what are you serious?!"

"well isn't it fucking obvious he the only one he lets touch him with him being all grumpy and he always has this shimmer in his eye when your near him" Hoseok proceeds to talk about how different Yoongi is will other people and how much he has changed. We talk about Yoongi and other topic. I remember that tomorrow is me and Yoongi's movie night I scared I feel like my heart is in my asshole.

" Jimin you could wear something sexy tomorrow" I look up at Hobi in confusion

"who told you" i stare at Hobi waiting to answer.

It takes him a second to answer " well Taehyung told me".

I sign I can't tell anyone anything here, but something sexy he says I mean I can find something that will have Yoongi on me the whole night. I smirk thinking of the greatest plan ever.

Can't wait for tomorrow now.

A/n: short chapter but I hope you guys enjoy :)

A/n: short chapter but I hope you guys enjoy :). Stay safe out there and again thank you guys for the support.