Movie Night

" Umm Jin did you invite the rest of the gang over?" I turn and look at Jin in confusion.

"Well I thought we can all have a movie night since we all are family" Jin says standing up to give Namjoon a kiss.

Namjoon let's go of Jin's waist and turns to me "well we have another guess that I know jimin will be happy about".

I look at Tae and he just as confused as me, I look at Namjoon once again with a confused look. Namjoon moves aside and reveals a face I haven't seen in years.

I start tearing up and run at the persons give them the biggest hug ever. I start crying " oh my god your here, I missed you sooo much Taemin".

Taemin gives me a smile and I can see he wants to cry as well " I missed you too chim chim". We both stand there crying and hugging until a certain someone broke us up.

"okay okay stop with this gay shit let's watch movie" Yoongi says giving Taemin a glare.

" what's up with him" Taemin turn to ask.

I shrug my shoulders and walk into the living room where Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi sit on the big couch while the rest were sitting/ laying on the floor. Me and Taemin decided to sit on the couch since there was space. We all decide to watch a scary movie which I know I will piss my pant very three fucking seconds of the movie.

Taemin lays his head on my shoulder " you jimin you can always hug me if you get scared".

I wasn't shocked because again me and Taemin do not like each other that way. We both love the friend ship we had.

I was about to say something when I was rudely interrupted "hey pretty boy it's okay he has me but thanks for the offer".

I turn to look at Yoongi who just smiled and put his arm around me. I look at Taemin who was now sitting up right, Taemin mouth the word " I can't believe you liked him". I look at Yoongi then back to Taemin and mouth " who said i stoped liking him".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beakhyung pov:

It's been a couple of weeks of me and Chanyeol talking but like not talk talk as in we want to be in a relationship. We occasionally flirted here and there but nothing big. Chanyeol sat against the couch while I sat between his legs. I don't know why we are watching a scary movie I mean I can handle and what I mean by handle is neversleeping again and having the lights on all the time. I swear I will be fine just fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin pov:

We are half way into the movie and I can't tell you how many times people hear me and Beakhyungs bitch ass scream. And if you wondering what I'm doing right now I'm in Yoongi's sweater but don't worry he has a shirt in so I can't see anything. Which sucks but back to the point your probably wondering why I'm in here you see there had to be a little girl pop up on the screen and I couldn't hide behind anything so I graved the nearest piece of clothing... wait... well the second price of clothing I saw in sight.

I hear Yoongi grunt " at least sit in my lap your elbow is digging into my pelvis".

I nod and adjust myself so I'm sitting in his lap and put my upper half is in his sweater and my head is on his shoulder. I feel Yoongi's hands go around my waist hugging it tightly. I can hear Yoongi's heartbeat so soft and calming, it makes me forget about the world. His warm grasp around my waist is a perfect fit in his huge hands, I dig my head in closet to Yoongi's neck. We sit in that postion until the movie was over and Yoongi had to go home. I said my goodbyes to the guys and Taemin.

I guess having Yoongi in my ass isn't as bad, I might just get use to it.

A/n: hope you guys like the new chapter and thanks for the support you all give me it means soooo much to me

A/n: hope you guys like the new chapter and thanks for the support you all give me it means soooo much to me. Be safe and see you guys in the next update 💜