Pain you caused

( Jimin POV)

It's been about a week from the whole Taehyung accident. He won't eat or get out of his room, which worries me I always can hear him cry and I can tell it's really affect Jin and Beakhyun. Me, Jin and Beakhyun are sitting quietly in the kitchen trying to enjoy our tea.

"What do we do guys I can't live like this knowing one of my best friends is in pain" Beakhyun said putting his head on my shoulder.

"Beakhyun right I can't live like this it hurts me seeing my childhood best friend like that" I responded looking at Jin.

Jin spoke quietly "Well what can we do? he won't tell us what happened that day all I know is they Taehyung and JungKook had a huge fight" Jin finished his sentence as he took a drink of his tea.

"Hey let's do something nice for him since he has been through a lot" I insisted.

"Like?" Beakhyun said looking up at me.

"Well what's someone nice people do when you are upset?" I questioned.

"Hey let's have a nice movie night, we can bake cookies and then watch a movie with all of us and I only mean you guys no one else" Beakhyun said which wasn't a bad plan and maybe Taehyung will tell us what's happening.

"I'm down" I said graving my cup of tea.

Jin looked at his phone "same here"

Me and Beakhyun turned to each other to discuss when we are doing this since Jin was busy looking at something on his phone. We decide we should do it tomorrow at around four or three in the afternoon.

"Holy shit guys I can't believe this fucker did this" Jin said showing us his phone.

Me and Beakhyun were confused at what we were seeing but then we realized it was fucking Jungkook and Yeona hugging and the caption said "Together forever". We all looked at each other pissed.

"What kind of fucking fifth grader relationship is this bullshit" I yelled but quietly because I didn't Taehyung to hear.

"I know right, but a better caption at least" Jin laughed still scrolling on his phone.

"Guys what about Taehyung, we don't know what he is going to d~" Beakhyun couldn't finish his sentence as we all heard Taehyungs door slam open with him running down the stairs.

"Jin I need a ride NOW!" Taehyung yelled making Jin get up immediately running for his keys.

"Tae what's going on" I said running toward him.

"Don't worry about I just need a ride" as Taehyung said that I realize that he was pissed, I have never seen Taehyung that mad before. I turn to Jin and Beakhyun it seemed like they realize. I ran to get my shoe on because I don't know if Taehyung is going to do something stupid or hurt himself.

"Beakhyun get your shoes on you are going" Taehyung said with a deep voice making him do what he says.

We all walked to the car Jin in the drivers seat, Taehyung in the passenger seat and me and Beakhyun in the back.

"Where are we going to go Tae?" Jin questioned starting the car.

"Straight to Jungkooks house" Taehyung said in his deep voice. I turn to Beakhyun knowing there is going to be a fight.
________________________________

As soon at we arrived at Jungkooks house Taehyung throw open the car door only to run out. We all noticed and tried to run after him. Taehyung slams Jungkooks door open with all of us behind him.

"Hey Taehyung what's up" Namjoon said running toward the door blocking it.

"Move Namjoon before I hurt you" Taehyung mumbled.

Namjoon laughed "Taehyung are you alright?" Namjoon realized that all of us were behind him.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY NAMJOON" Taehyung yelled shoving Namjoon to the floor. Jin kneeled to help Namjoon up. Taehyung then proceeded to run up stairs and that's when every one heard Taehyung. Yoongi sees Taehyung try to run up the stairs and tackles him on the stairs wrapping his legs around him to stop him moving his way out.

"TAEHYUNG CLAM YOUR ASS DOWN~ SOMEONE HELP ME JESUS" Yoongi yelled. Chanyoel ran to assist Yoongi on pinning Taehyung to the ground. Taehyung started to scream and try to kick his legs up to get out.

"Taehyung calm down stop moving we are trying to help you" I said trying to pin his legs to the ground.

"GET OFF OF ME JIMIN IM GOING TO HURT YOU" Taehyung yelled making me tear up seeing how he was acting this isn't my Taehyung it was like I haven't known this person on my life.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

We all looked up to see mother fucking Jungkook. And as soon as Taehyung seen Jungkook he noticed all of us destracted and jumped out of our grips. Taehyung ran so fast up stairs we couldn't catch up. Taehyung graves a hand full of Jungkook's hair and drags the bitch down stairs.

Taehyung throw Jungkook to the ground, we all wanted to jump in and help but at this point it need to happen. Taehyung need to do this to at least release his pain. Jungkook got up from the ground stepping closer to Taehyung who was in tears.

"Taehyung are you okay?" Taehyung raise his hand at Jungkooks sentence and was going to slap him when Jungkook graved his wrist and pined him to the wall. Taehyung started to kick and try to release is wrists from Jungkooks grip.

"What is your PROBLEM!?" Jungkook yelled making Taehyung laugh.

"AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGHTS I WISHED I WOULD TAKE IT ALL BACK BECAUSE I KNEW I WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. BUT STILL I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAD TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND I GET NOTHING, NOTHING! JUNGKOOK, I CRIED EVERY NIGHT I WAS WITH YOU BECAUSE I WAS THANKFUL TO BE IN YOUR ARMS." We all stood there quietly. I walked up to Jungkook and sighed.

I grabbed Jungkook's arm "let him go you caused enough trouble" I said look at his face but he was focused on Taehyung.

"I know and I'm sorry I caused you pain Taehyung I was wrong in so many ways but Yeona is the one for me could you at least be a little bit happy for me, now you don't have to worry about me." Jungkook explained making everyone give him a dumbfound expression.

"Bitch are you dumb,stupid or dumb" Jin said in the background.

Taehyung laughed "yeah now I don't have to worry about you now I have to worry about how to deal this pain you caused how are you that stupid. You knew how I felt about you all along, the least thing you could have done was warn me that you were going to be in a relationship"

Jungkook was just quiet "you know what? fuck you and I hope the best for your relationship, I really hope she treats you how you treated me" Taehyung said running toward the door.

I looked at Jungkook one last time before walking towards the door "you're really fucking stupid"

________________________________

A/N: hello bitches I'm back and a live I'm sorry it took me forever to update I just haven't had the motivation to write but now I do! I hope y'all like the update and I will see you soon. Love you guy stay save ❤️

 Love you guy stay save ❤️