Ouija board pt.2

"Ravi you good?" Namjoon questioned

Ravi nodded his head " yeah what's the next question"

Everyone looked at eachother until Beakhyung spoke up "are you an evil spirit?"

The planchette didn't move every started to get on edge. "Maybe he doesn't know" Chanyeol explained.

Taehyung took a beep breath in "do you not want to answer the question"

" No" the board spelt. Beakhyung started to get a weird vide from the board and took his fingers off the planchette.

"Guys I feel weird I'm going to take a break" Beakhyung said moving away from the board. Everyone look at him and laughed.

"Pussy" Jungkook chuckled

"Whatever" Beakhyung said crossing him arms.

"Okay I got a good one, What kind of street do ghosts prefer to live on?" Jin said laughing

There was a long pause "A dead end" Jin said choking with laughter.

The board started to shake all the lights in the house started to flicker. A non-human groan was hear in the whole house making everyone to shake.

"Jin we told you to stop with your dumbass puns" Chanyoel yelled covering his ears from the high pitch yell.

"I'm sorry I thought this ghost would have a sense of humor" Jin yelled back.

Everything stoped, silences filled the room. Everyone was confused on what happened.
Namjoon a phone timer started to count down.

10-9-8~

Jungkook shot up "everyone put your figures on the planchette before the timers counts down to zero"

Everyone rushed to put their figures on "cycle goodbye now!" Jungkook yelled.

5-4-3~

Everyone cycled good bye, the timer stops everyone sighed in relief.

Buzzz- Buzzz

________________________________

"Yoongi I don't think I'm ready for this" Jimin said looking into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi chuckled "it's fine Jimin I understand". Yoongi leans down to peck Jimin on the lips. Jimin giggled on how his stomach had butterflies when his lips meet Yoongi's.

"Shall we cuddle and watch 'Coraline'? "  Yoongi questioned showing his gummy smile.

Jimin giggled and throws himself onto Yoongi making them both fall onto the couch. "yes zaddy"

Yoongi looked at jimin "okay when you call me that I just want to pound you endlessly"

Jimin froze and Yoongi just laughed as he got up to put on the movie and both cuddle until they both fell asleep.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter, sorry I haven't updated something just came up and I'm not feeling very well I hope y'all understand and I love you guys

A/N: I hope you like this chapter, sorry I haven't updated something just came up and I'm not feeling very well I hope y'all understand and I love you guys. Again stay safe ❤️