Fun??

Jimin POV

It's been about a week since the so called "escape room" happened and I wasn't happy. Hoseok so called man cock block me like honey don't do that I haven't got fucked in a whole month and that night was the night. Right now I'm staring at this Ravi mans soul because Hoseok decide we would all have a sleep over at my house.

"Ugh why is he staring at me" Ravi finally confessed

"He's mad because you cock blocked him the night you decided to kidnap him" Jin says

"Well I'm sorry if that helps" he says with a smile

I sarcastically laughed "ahaha fuck you" I ended the sentence with another death stare.

"Pardon me  I'm trying to have my dick in Hoseok ass" Ravi stated as Hoseok punched his arm.

Jungkook coughed to get everyone's attention "Okay guys lets have some fun".

"What's in mind" Beakhyung said popping a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"How about contacting the undead?" I immediately coughed on my saliva,  which made everyone turned to look at me.

"Hell no i am not messing with that shit" I say getting up about to walk to the front door but someone graves my hand.

Yoongi gets up from the couch "I'm with Jimin guys messing with that doesn't seem like the best idea you don't know who you are letting in and once the door is open it's hard to close" he turns to me and smiles. I'm so happy he agrees with me for my decision.

"Yeah whatever you guys are booty holes anyways" Taehyung says resting his head on Chanyeol shoulder.

Yoongi asked Namjoon for the car keys to take  me to his house. Finally a night for me and Yoongi to potentially do the devils tango. Yoongi leads me outside to the car, as we are in the car driving to his house Yoongi sighs and ask "so what do you in mind tonight" I smirk and look out the window

"Just you wait"
________________________________
Third person

Everyone watches the front door close as Yoongi and Jimin walk out.

"Now that we havewe'd house to ourselves now we can do our plan" Jungkook says reaching into his backpack to take out a Ouija board.

"Guy this is all a hoax this doesn't actually work" Namjoons stated with Jin on his lap.

"Okay then don't expect me to help you when a ghost has their dick in your ass" Chanyoel says

"And don't get bored when this doesn't work" Namjoon shot back.

"Girls girls you both are ugly I'm the only pretty one so shut the fuck up and let's have some fun" Jin says, both looks at him in shock.

Jungkook places the board on the table "let the fun begin"
________________________________

Short chapter but I hope you guys like, sorry I haven't updated I just rescued with cute baby kitty and I have been taking care of it ❤️

Short chapter but I hope you guys like, sorry I haven't updated I just rescued with cute baby kitty and I have been taking care of it ❤️. Anyways thank you guys for all the support and be safe out there!❤️