Taekook (M)

(Third person)

As Taehyng and Jungkook made it to the janitors Taehyng neck was instantly attached by Jungkook's lips. Small moans came for Taehyngs lips as Jungkook moved his lips lower on to Taehyngs collar.Tae  was pinned to the ground but Jungkook muscular arms

"You like that don't you baby boy" Jungkook said sucking on Taehyngs sweet spot

"Mhmm- y-yes d-d-daddy" Tae said while moaning

It drives Jungkook crazy when he hears Taes moans and when he called him daddy. Jungkooks removes Taehyngs shirt and tease his nipples. More and louder moans come form Taehyngs lips. Then Jungkook moves to Taehyungs lips and kissed is lips passionately, Jungkook swiped his tongue on the bottom of Taehyungs lips asking for Taehyung to open up. Jungkook slide is tongue into Taehyungs mouth, both fighting for dominance but of course Jungkooks won, Jungkook then searched through Taehyungs mouth causes tae to make low moans and then pulled away. Taehyung reached over to Jungkook's shirt and pulled it signifying for Jungkook to take it off, Jungkook obeyed and removed his shirt and Taehyung was dying over Jungkook built body. Once Jungkooks was done he went back to leaving dark hickeys all over Taehyungs neck and chest, to show what he can do to this blue haired boy. Jungkook moves down to Taehyungs chest and stomach leaving love bites, and Jungkook soon reached Taehyungs pants. Jungkook took Taehyungs pants off and look at Taehyungs with a smirk.

"Get ready baby boy you won't be able to walk for weeks now" Jungkook's said

Jungkook took Taehyungs boxers off and his own as well. Jungkook graved Taehyungs cock and started to plum it cause tae to let out sinful sounds from his lips

"Ahh~ daddy ahh~ i n-n-eed y-ahh-oh" Taehyung said in the middle of his moans

"Okay baby boy let daddy treat you right" Jungkook I said with a raspy voice

Jungkook then spread Taehyung apart and putted is fingers to Taes face. "Suck" Jungkook said. Tae then opened his mouth and sucked jungkooks fingers. Jungkook then push one finger in makeing tae moan as Jungkook finger fucks him he adds a second finger, Jungkook started scissoring Taehyungs hole and Taehyung moans got louder then a third and Taehyungsmoans got even louder and more higher. Jungkook removed his fingers and graves Taehyungs hips to lined up his cock with Taehyungs pink little hole.

"Ahhhhh~" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook push is tip in his hole.Taehyung started to tear up alittle and Jungkook saw and started to kiss the tears away. Once Jungkook was fully in he waited for tae to be ready for him to adjust to his size

"M-move" Taehyung said while squishing is eyes shut. Once Tae said that Jungkook then rammed into tae cause to to moan loudly.
"Ah-soo tight for me Tae" Jungkook said groaning. Jungkook trusted into tae until he found Taehyungs sweet spot, cause tae to let out a loud moans loud enough for the whole school to here. Jungkook then pounded into the same spot abusing it with his large cock.
"Ahhh-Ahh" tae moans loudly
" fuck baby so tight" Jungkooks groaned
"Faster" tae siad
Jungkook then pick up speed making tae drool as he is close to his climax. "I-i- ahh I'm g—go-ahh-ing to c-cum ahhh- daddy" Tae said while moaning
"Cum for daddy baby" Jungkook siad

"Ahhh" tae let out a high pitched moan as he cums over his tummy and Jungkook chest. Once tae cummed Jungkook followed and filled tae with his warm cum.
"Ughh" Jungkook groaned
"Wow that was amazing" Jungkook said trying to catch his breath
"Yeah" tae said trying to catch is breathe as well

A/N (okay this too longer then expected sorry I tried 😂. Please excuse the mistake and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day and see you guy when I updated another chapter ❤️💋)

 Have a great day and see you guy when I updated another chapter ❤️💋)