Crowd

I'm washing the dishes, why you asked because I live with wealthy pigs that don't know how to wash the damn dishes. I hate washing dishes because every time I touch the fucking food on someone's plate and it makes me gag and Park Jimin don't gag. If this isn't away to get herpes I don't know what is. I see Taehyung go to the cupboards to get a glass cup.

He turned to me with said glass "I have a question for you"

I stop rinsing my last dish and look at him "go head"

He laughs "are you and Yoongi a thing or like what's up?"

I take I minute to think, are we a thing? I haven't talked to Yoongi about it. I look up to him "I mean we told each other we liked each other but nothing more"

"So you guys aren't a thing?" Taehyung questioned

I look at my feet "I don't know, we haven't done anything more than just talk that's all"  I say with a pout.

Taehyung grabs my face and gives me a hug "it's okay I'm in the same boat with Jungkook"

I laugh "yeah... weren't you guys like fuck buddys or what happened"

Taehyung sighed "I don't know, he doesn't even know I like him he still talks to Yeona but then fucks me every night"

"At least he's getting ass unlike her fucking flat ass" I joke which makes him burst into laughter. I feel bad for Taehyung he has it worst he can't say he likes Jungkook. I start to think.

"Taehyung I have a great idea" I say with a smirk

I gives me a worried look "when you say you have an idea, it doesn't turn out as well".

I give him a disgust look "bitch I know this one is going to work trust me" I say walking up to his room to discuss the plan.
________________________________

"Jimin I don't see how this is going to work" Taehyung says looking back at me. I laugh at him.

(Taehyung outfit)

(Taehyung outfit)

"Stop being a pussy it's going to work I promise" I say getting up from the floor.

The plan goes that me and Taehyung are going to school looking fine as ever bitch. Try to get Yoongi's and Jungkook's attention by try to atleast flirt with other guys. Then boom they are going to be so jealous they can't resist me or Taehyung. I'm just so good with making plans don't mind me as I give myself a pat on the back.  I walk up to the mirror to check my outfit out for the last time before I go out.

"I'm surprised you didn't wear a sexy skirt and a crop top" Taehyung said looking at me in the mirror

"Me too, but I want to try something different"I said adding eye make up.

"BITCHES LETS GO I CANT STAY BEAUTIFUL FOREVER.... I MEAN I CAN" Jin yelled from down stairs. Me and Taehyung both rolled our eyes as we exit his room. We make our way down stairs to get a confused look from both Beakhyun and Jin.

"Why are you guy dressed like y'all are going to 'Purple Pastion' (strip club)"

Me and Tae both looked at each "no reason"

________________________________

(School)

I'm in the library right now and Yoongi is eye fucking me. Not going to lie he is looking so fucking delicious like come here daddy. I notice he walk up to my table.

"Hey I just want to ask ifyou have seen my soon to be boyfriend?" Yoongi questioned.

I immediately jumped out my seat "WHO WAS THE WHORE THAT REPLACED ME!! IM GOING TO KILL A BITCH YOONGI IF YOU DONT TELL ME" I yelled making everyone look at us.

Yoongi burst into laughter "you are fucking stupid I was talking about you dumbass"

My mood immediately changed when I heard that "oh my good really?" I said while blushing.

"I sometimes question what the fuck is wrong with you" Yoongi said laughing.

I pouted at what he said "really?" I questioned with a sad expression.

Yoongi graves my chin and gave me a peck on the lips making me immediately smile and blush. The bell rang for lunch I packed my stuff and saw Yoongi's hand in front of me. I graded his hand with a giggle making him show is gummy smile. We held hands was we walked to the hallway to the lockers but me and Yoongi saw a crowd in the way.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL ME TAEHYUNG!" me and Yoongi immediately ran into the crowd to see what the fuck was happening.

"I-I d-didn't know STOP YELLING AT ME" I saw Taehyung yell the last part with tears in his eyes. I ran in-front of Taehyung thinking it was a fight until I met eyes with Jungkook.

"Jimin get the fuck OUT THE WAY" Jungkook yelled making me flinch. Yoongi immediately stepped in-front of him and me.

"Jungkook clam down what is your problem?" Yoongi questioned trying to push him back.

"Taehyung is my problem" he said staring right in Taehyungs eyes.

"You know what fuck you Jungkook" Taehyung  said as he walked away from the crowd. I went to chase after him because that's my fucking soulmate, I hate seeing him in pain.

"Taehyung stop walking come here" Taehyung stoped and turned around, I saw all the tears running down his face.

"What's wrong Tae?" I questioned as I walked closer to give him a hug.

"I-I told h-him" he said stuttering.

A/N: I'm so sorry for this long ass update I have been very busy and I haven't had the motivation to write

A/N: I'm so sorry for this long ass update I have been very busy and I haven't had the motivation to write. I hope y'all enjoy and love you guys stay safe!! ❤️