Mall

Jimin POV 

Jin looked out the window and saw Namjoon car approach the house.  Jin turned and look at me,Taehyung and Beakhyung who were sitting on the couch "you guys ready?"

"Yess bitch" Beakhyung said jumping out of his seat on the couch

We walked up to Namjoon car well... it was a Tesla you know the cars with the doors that go up. With white seats not going to lie pretty nice car but wait....how the fuck are we suppose to fit?.

I turned and patted Namjoon on the shoulder "Namjoon how are we all going to fit?"

Namjoon smiles "Well that's simple we have three people sit in the middle and back seat and hope no one is gay and have someone sit on another person lap laps but again it up to Jin to decide"

But everyone here is gay well except of Hoseok he's bi well I think. Again every soul in this car has sucked a dick before. I pray to the lord Jin doesn't have me sit on someone's lap please I will change lord I will.

Jin clapped his hands to get everyone's attention "okay so hoseok, Yoongi and Beakhyung sit in the back and Jimin gets to sit on someone's lap" Jin send the last part with a smirk.

Yoongi turned to Jin with a mad face " I have to fucking move?!".

"Yes now stop being a bitch Yoongi" Jin said getting into the passenger seat.

Yoongi gives Jin and nasty face before me moves to the back. Fuck you Jin and your good looks, but I can use this to tease Yoongi. A smirk formed on my face and turned to look at Yoongi who was on his phone looking at something.

"Hmmm..... I will sit on hoseok lap" I said moving to the back and place my nice ass on Hoseok lap.

The drive to the mall was smooth until Namjoon hit a bump in the road making Hoseok graved my waist. I can see in the corner of my eye Yoongi look at hoseok's hands in disgust.

Hoseok leaned into my ear "I got you Jimin don't worry"

I turned to face Hoseok-hyung "thanks hyung" with a big smile. My stupid plan is working bitches

The car stoped and put into park, Namjoon got out of the car and opened the side door "Alright bitches we are here".

Jungkook stretched his arms "fucking finally"

Tae approach Jungkook's and hits him on the shoulders "It was a short drive, calm down bunny"

We walked up into the mall and we can see all the wonderful stores. Everyone started to wonder off on their own I turned to Beakhyung and gave him the look. It was no or never, this was our change the go to the store. We both sped walked into the store. Our eyes went wide and the wide selection of lingerie. Wow I thought to myself. We soon went through the whole store and picked anything that was cute. There was a full black piece that was soo beautiful, I didn't notice I was staring at it until Beakhyung touched my shoulder.

"That's a pretty piece"

As soon and Beakhyung said that I graved it and we both went to the cashier which was a close friend to me and Beakhyung, so she already knows why we are here.

"Found everything you wanted" Umi said scanning the clothing pieces.

"Absolutely" I turned to her, Umi knows we don't want anyone to know we go here so she puts the clothes into a different bag because of the logo is different. We say our goodbyes and head out to shop at other stores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later

Jin-hyung texted is to meet and the food court because everyone by now was hungry. Me and Beakhyung went to this pretzel place while everyone else went who knows where. Jin decided to divide all of us into tables because we all can't fit into one so me, Beakhyung, Chanyeol and you guessed it Yoongi sat in one table while the rest went to another. I was looking through my phone while eating and a notification popped up from Yoongi

Baby Daddy 🤤

Next time we are all in the car I want you to sit on my lap go it

And if I don't?
Don't play with me Jimin

Put I like playing with you
....
Daddy

I can see Yoongi choke on his soda while reading the text

Jimin don't play with me

And what will you do about it? 😏

So many things Jimin that you don't want to know and also I didn't know you liked to buy lingerie?? 😏

  You wouldn't 😳

So are you going to do as I say? 😏

Yes

Yes what?

Yes daddy

Well isn't that's just the fucking greatest Yoongi knows and he can use it against me. I pray for our lord and savior and this is the type of treatment I get??? I'm calling bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all are outside the mall with all our bags, Namjoon opens the truck to put our bags in it.

Namjoon closed the truck after all the bags are put away "Jimin you know the drill"

"Okay Namjoon" I say getting into the back and sit my nice round ass on Yoongi's lap. I mean I don't hate it, after all I still do like him. I start to feel his arms snake around my waist. Breathe just breathe it's fine I will be all over soon I hope.

We arrive home not long after finally. We entire the house and say goodbye the Namjoon and the guys. I go up to my room and put all my goodies away. I sit on my bed and look at the ceiling what the fuck are you going to do now Min Yoongi? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the long update I hope you like this chapter :)