Gregor Clegane X Stark!Reader - Look What You Made Me Do

A/N - This chapter is based on the song 'Look What You Made Me Do' by Taylor Swift. It had been a really long time since I wrote anything with my own version of soft!Gregor and I through it was about time I brought him back. I hope you all enjoy it.

You could help but smile as you stepped into the throne room for the first time since you had left King's Landing. In all honesty, you had never liked this room as a girl. It had terrified you far more than any space should, and the boy sitting on the throne had scared you even more. He was cruel and sadistic, and you and your sister were two of his favourite people to torment. 

*Then*

You had winced when the guard had hit you the first time, flinching as the contact came and you cascaded to the ground. The sting burned across your cheek as you lifted a hand to touch the reddening skin, checking that it hadn't split from the hit. No blood; perhaps the guard would keep his life after all. You glanced up at the King, forcing yourself back up to your feet, balancing on shaking legs. 

"Thank you, Your Grace," you uttered, your eyes fixed on his. You couldn't risk looking in Sansa's direction. If you saw the fear in her eyes, the pain she had been trying so hard to hide from the outside word, you would like crumple under the sheer weight of the sadness that had been sitting in your chest for the past few months. 

"Do you enjoy being struck, My Lady?" Joffrey started, a sick smile on his lips. "I'm sure that brings your husband a lot of joy," he added, a snort of laughter following his comment. 

"No, Your Grace," you murmured, a small smile coming to your lips as you tilted your head to the side slightly. "My husband believes a good man would never harm his wife." The King's smile faded slightly, and he straightened up on the throne, his eyes darting over to Sansa for just a moment. "And I'm sure your guard will be one of the first to learn the hard way that he truly hates the idea of anyone ever laying a hand on me," you added, glancing over at the guard and quirking your eyebrow at him. "I would say I'd try and persuade him to spare you but my father taught me that lying was a sin, and I'm afraid I wasn't too fond of being struck by you, Sir." You held your hand out towards your sister, beckoning her towards you without once looking in her direction. "Come," you uttered, linking your fingers through hers and pulling her a little closer. "We'll be taking our leave." 

*Time Skip*

When you finally reached your chambers, your cheek felt like it was aflame. The stinging sensation had spread and now your entire left eye felt like it was pulsing with the pain. As you were unlocking the door you felt a familiar pair of arm wrap around your middle, and the matching lips came to press against the top of your head. 

"Good evening, Sweetness," he murmured, and you simply enjoyed the sensation of being held for a moment. The second he saw your face, now turning blue with the bruise, he would be on a mission to find the man who had harmed you, and for now you were longing for him to stay with you.

You reached up with your free hand, cupping his cheek for a moment. "You're early," you told him, a sweet lilt in your voice that was reserved for him. 

"I had the chance to come and spend time with you rather than hanging around the King's grandfather and I was more that happy to take it," he explained, his hands shifting on your waist, holding you a little tighter to his chest. 

You smiled at his comment, releasing a small content sigh. Finally, you managed to fumble the door opened, letting him move you inside, and forgetting completely about the pain in your face as you span to lean against his chest. 

He stilled as he glanced down at you, his hand leaving your waist to take your chin, tilting your head to the side. "What happened?"

For a moment, you remained silent, pleading him without words to stay calm for you. "Sansa and I attended court today," you finally uttered, taking his hand in yours. "You know how they can be with everything that's happening." 

"Who was it?" 

"Gregor-"

"Which fucker hit you?" 

You released a deep breath, pressing your eyes closed. "Blount," you told him, reaching out to ball your hands into fists amongst his shirt. "Please don't leave," you added softly, leaning into him slightly. 

"Okay," he uttered, shifting to allow you better access to him and effectively wrapping himself around you. "I'm not going anywhere, Sweetness."

That night, Gregor had woken you from a fretful sleep and dragged you from your bed, having already killed Sir Blount. You had left the Capital with your sister in tow quickly after, returning to Winterfell in the hopes of rekindling with the rest of your family. 

*Now*

"You know, I bet you'd look awfully pretty in that seat," Gregor started, and you quickly glanced back at him with a smile.

You reached out your hand to him, linking your fingers as he came to stand beside you at the foot of the throne. "You think so?" you uttered, pouting slightly as you considered it.

"Get up there and give it a try," he started, releasing your hand and nudging you forward. "I promise to be as objective as possible," he added, causing you to release a small chuckle as you approached the throne. 

You sunk into a seated position effortlessly, your back straight as you glanced down at him. "What do you think?" you asked, crossing one leg over the other and offering him a sweet smile.

"You are the most beautiful creature the Seven Kingdoms has ever seen," he told you.

"I meant about the throne," you chuckled, rolling your eyes playfully at him.

He snorted with laughter. "Yeah, that looks pretty good too." 

"You know, there was a time where the idea of sitting here would have terrified me," you told him softly, shaking your head slightly. "But they killed that part of me the moment they killed my father, didn't they?" 

Gregor nodded, moving forward and kneeling in front of you. "They should've known that a woman like you wouldn't take their abuse lying down," he murmured, pressing a kiss to your knuckles. "They created the Queen you were always born to be." 

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x