Sandor Clegane X Reader - Talk

A/N - This chapter is based on the song 'Talk' by Khalid and Disclosure. I hope you all enjoy it.

You let out a stifled giggle as Sandor's lips touched your neck, light kisses that left you giddy and lightheaded littering the skin. Your hands wove their way into his hair, pulling him closer to you and hearing him release a soft growl. He pulled back slightly, glancing up at you with narrowed eyes. 

"Greedy," he grumbled, nipping at the skin on your neck before shifting to press a kiss to your lips. "Seven Hells, woman," he added, his voice low in his throat as you brushed your fingers over his jaw. "You are so fucking perfect." 

A small smile pulled at your lips, and you pressed your face forward, burying it into the crook of his neck. "Sandor-" your whiney complaint was cut off quickly when his arms wrapped around you, pulling you into a sweet hug. 

"So funny," he continued, resting his chin on top of your head. "And smart." He paused for a second, moving so that you had to look at him properly. "and absolutely breathtaking." 

"Cut it out," you murmured, shoving his chest lightly. "Just kiss me," you pressed, shifting up onto your tip toes as you chased his lips. He craned his neck, keeping his face a short distance from yours. 

He shook his head, a smirk pulling at his lips. "I think we should just talk for a little while," he uttered, tucking you back against his body. "Think we should talk about how i'm so in love with you," he added, watching as your smile grew, your cheeks tinting red with blush. "And how I'm going to marry you as soon as I get the chance." 

You hummed, allowing your arms to wrap around his middle, accepting his new plans for the two of you. "Where will we live?" Sandor was grinning when you glanced up at him, so caught up in the thought of you as his wife that he had barely heard your question. "Sandy," you started again, drawing his attention back to you. "Where will we live?" you repeated.

"We'll get a little place in the middle of nowhere," he told you, his hand smoothing over your spine absentmindedly. "I've got some money saved up, enough to set us up for a while." You nodded, encouraging him to continue. "And we'd have children too, two or three little terrors," he murmured, his hand coming to cup your chin and drawing you up into a passionate kiss. 

"You've got this all figured out, huh?"

He nodded, looking a little uncomfortable as you stared up at him. "Been thinking about it since the first day I met you." 

"So have I," you confessed, taking his hand in yours and bringing it up to your lips, pressing a gentle kiss to his knuckles. "Whenever I'm alone I think about what it would be like," you added as he pulled his hands from yours to cup your cheek.  

"If I had known that I would have asked you to marry me already," he murmured, his thumb brushing against your bottom lip ever so lightly.

You nuzzled into his palm, smiling at his comment. "You could ask me now," you told him, your voice as soft as silk. "I promise I'll say yes," you added, hearing him let out a light chuckle at your comment. 

"Okay," he uttered, leaning in and giving you another kiss. "Sweetness," he started. "Love of my life," he added, drawing a snort of laughter out of you. "Woman of my dreams, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" 

"Hmm," you started, scrunching up your face in faux concentration. "I'll think about it," you murmured, feeling him shift to wrap his arms around you, lifting you from the ground and crossing the room to drop you onto the bed. 

"You're a monster," he grumbled, burying his face into your neck and biting down lightly. "An utter bully," he continued, breathing the words against your skin.

A peel of laughter fell from your neck as you wrapped your legs around him, holding him in place as he lifted his face to look down at you properly. "I can't wait to be your wife," you told him, leaning up to press a gentle kiss to his lips. 

He offered you a dopey smile as you pulled away, one so gleeful that it looked a little out of place on his lips. "I love you so much."

 Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x