Tyrion Lannister X Snow!Reader - When the Sun Goes Down

A/N - This chapter is based on the song 'When The Sun Goes Down' by the Arctic Monkeys. Reader is the bastard daughter of Brandon Stark and was raised at Winterfell by Ned and Cat. I hope you all enjoy it.

Trigger Warning: This chapter has mentions of sex work and other sexual themes. If this isn't your thing, please don't read.

There hadn't been much to choose from in terms of employment in King's Landing after your uncle had been accused of treason. You had gone from living in the lap of luxury to practically begging to stay alive in a matter of weeks. There had been no comfort afforded to you, as it was Sansa, and with no means of travel you had little choice but to hang around the Capital in the hopes of finding some way to support yourself. 

Eventually, you had come to the realisation that beggars didn't make much, and that living on the street really didn't agree with you. And then you had remembered. Ever since leaving Winterfell you had become upsettingly aware of the way men leered at you. The guards seemed to love you, watching you with this intensity you hadn't ever really understood until they had begun making little comments. It was like they were obsessed with the mere idea of getting to fuck you. A bastard girl with no claims, raised with the morals of a true highborn lady; those weren't exactly common in King's Landing. You were a rare gem, an innocent, and they all wanted their chance at corrupting you. 

It wasn't hard to make the decision to give in to them. You needed the money, and with a subtle little hint, you could quite easily get payment upfront before allowing them to have their ways with you. It was never good, and it wasn't like you enjoyed it, but it was hardly like you were in a position to do something better. Life wasn't about to hand you another option, and you weren't quite ready to starve to death under the watchful eyes of the new King. 

You'd survived for almost a month on the money you could make from the rather enthusiastic guards. It wasn't much, but you weren't going hungry anymore, and most nights you had enough left over for a roof over your head. It was then that you considered changing your trade. Sure, the guards were your usual clients, more than happy to throw their money away for a chance with you, but they were hardly giving you the life of luxury you had been hoping for. No, the only place you would be able to earn that would be with the higher ups. Older lords who tired of only ever sharing their beds with their equally old wives, and the young ones who had never been blessed with the sort of face that would make young maidens willing without payment. 

That's when you had decided to pull rank. You'd only known Petyr Baelish in passing, rare greetings being thrown your way when he was in your uncle's company, but he was your best chance of finding a permanent place in the city. When you'd turned up at the whore house he ran in town, it seemed the other women had lost the ability to speak. Ladies didn't show up on their doorstep often, and now here you were, your eyes roaming the room as though it was nothing new to you. 

"Lord Baelish will want to see me," you hummed, your eyes landing on one of the girls as you offered up a sweet smile. "We're old friends," you added, watching as she gave a quick nod, her eyes wide as she hurried off in search of her employer. 

Your eyes continued to roam as you waited, lingering on the rather decadent decor. It wasn't to your taste, but it wasn't exactly designed for you. This was what the people of the Capital thought the highborns lived like, and no one here, other than Petyr, were rich enough to correct them. 

"Y/N, I was wondering when you'd show up," Petyr started, his eyes drifting over you as he waved away the girls lingering in the foyer. "Come, we'll have a drink; catch up a little." 

You followed him through into his office, watching him pour two cups of wine as he gestured for you to make yourself comfortable. "I assume you know why I'm here-"