Robb Stark X IronIslander!Reader - Lucky

A/N - This chapter isn't really based on anything, I just kinda started writing fluffy bits and mushing it all together to create something little and soft. I hope you all enjoy it.

"What are you thinking about?" you hummed, watching as Robb flinched slightly at the foot of your bed. You would never know just how long he had been sitting that way, just stuck in his thoughts, and there was no way he would ever give you a real answer. He hated how worried you would get about him when he was stressed with work, and at the moment he was as stressed as he could possibly get.

You shifted on your knees, crawling to the end of the bed and wrapping your arms around him from behind, pressing a gentle kiss to the side of his neck. "I didn't realise you were awake," he started, reaching a hand back to touch you, his fingers brushing your hip. 

"I wasn't," you murmured, pulling his head around by the chin so that you could kiss him properly. "And then I was," you continued. "You know just sitting here staring into the dark doesn't count as actually sleeping, right?"

A small snort of laughter slipped out of him, and you couldn't help but smile at the sound. Even when he was so clearly upset about something, you had always been able to bring some joy out in him. It was why you worked so well together;  why you had both gone to his father to ask for his blessing to marry. Robb had always been the sensitive one, and you were always far more level headed. You had been lucky that Lord Stark had seen it too and had agreed that you were destined for one another. 

"Come on, you need to sleep," you pressed on, taking his hand in yours and slumping back onto the bed, attempting to drag him with you. 

He grumbled, turning around to look at you properly, still trapped in your grip. "I'm not tired, Sweetness." 

You narrowed your eyes at him, sitting up a little too suddenly, and almost colliding with him. "If you're lying to me, I'm going to be really mad at you," you uttered, a small pout pulling at your lips.

The pout slipped away the moment he lifted his hand, cupping your cheek in his palm and smiling down at you. "I promise, I'm not tired yet." A small sigh slipped out of you as he pressed a kiss to your forehead. "But you should go back to sleep, Sweetness."

"Will you at least come back to bed? Come and cuddle with me rather than sitting there looking all mopey?" 

Robb let out a sharp burst of laughter at your question, nodding as he nudged you back towards the top of the bed. "Okay," he told you softly, settling beside you and letting you huddle close to him. 

You stayed like that for a while, your eyes pressed closed as you rested your head on his chest, just enjoying his closeness. "This is nice," you hummed out, a small smile pulling at your lips. When you got no response, your eyes squinted open, your head lifting just slightly to look up at your husband. Robb was fast asleep, his eyes closed and mouth hanging open, and your smile only grew at the sight. 

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x