Sick Day

"We were stupid," Namjoon mutters just before another sneeze leaves him. Seokjin slaps the boy on the shoulder, motioning towards the sleeping littles in the center of the living room. It had been an awful two hours trying to get a sick TaeTae, Suga, and Kookie to take medicine and get them to fall asleep. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, and Jimin now rest on the couch, exhausted and stuffy.

The reason why they're sick?

Seven drunk idiots decided to jump into a pool at midnight at nearly -1 Celsius (30 F). Their bodies were so warm from the alcohol, they didn't notice the water was freezing. And to make matters worse, when they got out all they did was roll up in blankets and fall asleep.

"Let's all agree to take a vow of abstinence from alcohol," Namjoon mutters, resting his head on Seokjin's shoulder. They had all taken cold medicine but that didn't get rid of the icky feeling all over his body. Seokjin runs a hand through Namjoon's hair before pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"We'll talk about that when we're all better and in our right minds... But I am definitely all for that at the moment." Seokjin replies, glancing over at Jimin and Hoseok who have already drifted off. The eldest closes his eyes for a moment, ready to drift off as well until he hears sniffles. He immediately looks to Namjoon to see the younger boy sniffling.

"Joon-ah?"

"It's... It's my fault. It was my... it was my idea and..." Namjoon can't even finish his thoughts before his chest starts to tighten and it becomes hard for him to breathe.

"Joonie, baby, breathe... Breathe with hyung."

Minutes pass before Namjoon is able to breathe normally again and make complete thoughts again.

"Joon, you were drunk. We were all drunk. You are not solely to blame. None of us blame you either, Joon."

"He's right, Joon-ah. No one blames you." Both Namjoon and Seokjin almost jump out off the couch when Yoongi's quiet voice chimes in.

"S-See, the elders have spoken. Now take a nap... And Yoon, go back to sleep." Seokjin says just before a yawn leaves his mouth.

"I actually feel better, so you two sleep. I'll get medicine ready." Yoongi replies, rolling away from the remaining sleeping boys.

"Fine, fine." Seokjin yawns again, letting hiseyes fall shut, "Wake me up if you need me." And the eldest finally fallsasleep.