Eomma's Helper

written by rapBABYmon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi has found himself lately in a more stressed environment than he's used to, and that's not an easy feat since his daily life is stressful enough. Mostly he creates this 'more stressed environment' himself; however, he doesn't see it that way. He just thinks it's work, home, school. All the things that stress a normal person out, but he's not normal. Yoongi has a perfectionist streak in him like no one you ever met. When he pushes himself so hard professional and studious stress bleeds over into his personal life it doesn't really end well for those in his life. He doesn't seem to mind it at the moment, however, because he gets to play, be little and finally stress-free.

He knows he shouldn't go to sleep in this state. It never turns out well for him. Yoongi, however, seems to lose control this time. His techniques for pulling some of the stress away aren't' working and his hope to get at least a little relief becomes simply a fleeting thought. It's only happened a few times that he can remember when he did fall asleep in this state and it never has the outcome he wants. He usually wakes up in a smaller headspace than he's used to, even smaller than his littlespace. He doesn't like it when he falls into this place because he becomes, what he feels, a much bigger burden on his roommates and friends.

Yoongi wakes to an uncomfortable mess in his bed which sends him into a fit of tears. He crawls to the end of his bed and falls on his bottom trying to get up, but he can't. He sits there screaming at full volume needing help.

Jin hears the frantic cries and rushes into the room like there's a fire threatening his beautiful kitchen. Once he opens the door he realizes what has happened. There's a very visible wet stain on Yoongi's bed and he's on the floor hysterical. Jin takes a few long strides across the room to baby Suga's closet reaching to the back. Hidden in a corner is a package of diapers that Jin put there in case this ever happened again.

He knows Suga is smaller than his normal regression simply by the accident he's had. Even little Suga is 'to big for asident Jinnie.' Jin takes Suga to the bathroom for a clean up in the tub. He puts his favorite Cherry bubble bath in and watches as his sweet little baby plays with the bubbles.

Before Jin is able to start cleaning him up Namu comes through the bathroom door rubbing his eyes at the attack from the harsh light. "Jinnie, why Sooga cwies?"

"Suga had an accident. I'm just going to clean him up. What are you doing up Namu? It's still too early to get up."

"I heaws Sooga. Hims ish loud." Namu covers his ears as Suga lets out a loud squeal that almost echo's in the space. Jin turns his attention from Namu onto the smaller little in the tub. He lunges forward causing the edge of his own shirt to fall into the warm water, as he fights a bar of soap away from Suga before he can fully put it into his mouth.

"Aish, Suga. You can't eat that. It's yucky!" Jin makes a face to show the baby how gross it is causing Namu to laugh.

"Wanna help me clean him up Namu? You can help me make sure he doesn't try to eat anything else." Jin really wants to go back to bed if he's honest with himself, and he's not sure in his sleepy state he can handle them both if Namu doesn't agree to helping.

Namu claps his hands and jumps up and down, "peasseee can hewps. I wan makes him awl cwean."

Even in his sleep stupor Jin is overtaken by the cuteness seeping from Namu. "Ok lets wash his hair first."

Jin wets Suga's hair and squirts a small amount of shampoo in Namu's hands helping him to rub them together before assisting him in massaging the younger little's head. Suga giggles and babbles incoherently before he throws his hands down into the water causing a big splash to wet both Namu and Jin.

Namu blinks and backs up in his startled state. "Him gets me awl wets Jinnie." His lip begins to quiver but is quickly stopped as Jin reaches over and wipes the water from his face lingering a little at his plump lips.

"It's ok sweet boy. Let finish and get him and you into clean, dry, warm onesies. I'll even let you pick."

"Namu picks fow Sooga to Jinnie?"

Jin nods his head giving the younger a bright but tired smile.

Namu is so excited he hugs Jin a bit rougher than he realizes he's capable of. They finish washing Suga up and take him into the bedroom. Jin opens the closet allowing Namu to rifle through the clothes that are hanging up. He picks for Suga first.

"Dis one Jinnie. Pease can Sooga be teddy?"

Jin smiles and pulls it from the closet quickly dressing the younger little. He has to be the cutest teddy bear Jin has ever seen. Namu patiently waits his turn and then hands Jin his choice. Jin lets Namu do as much as he can without help before offering to finish up. The younger holds his hands up like two claws and roars at Jin.

"AAAhhh, someone save me from the scary Dinosaur." He fake faints in the floor until Namu attacks him. Jin laughs and pulls Namu down into tickles. Namu giggles loudly while attempting to shield his body, "S-stohb it Jinnie. Namu nu wan hash asident to."

Jin takes that as a cue to let it go. He picks Suga up and waits for Namu to finish up using the bathroom on his own because, "I do's it. Namu big boy." They all three head to Jin's room and pile up under the warm covers. He admits he should probably clean the sheets, but he's just so tired he gives in and decides to do it tomorrow, besides, little cuddles are way more fun than chores.

The littles listen as Jin tells them a story about a dinosaur and his stuffed best friend teddy until they've all drifted off to sleep.