It's Cute

"Jam."

"Cham."

"Juh."

"Juh."

"Am."

"Am."

"Jam."

"Cham."

Taehyung sighs but smiles at the little when Chiminie's expression changes from confused to sad. He doesn't want to upset the little; he just wants to see if his speech impediment could be changed. Apparently not.

"I told you, Tae. It's just not something we can change." Jin says, wandering into the living room where the pair is.

"I know... I just want other littles to stop picking on him." Taehyung grumbles, pouting.

"We're finding him a new daycare," Jin states, sitting down on the floor next to Chiminie.

"Bu I wike da one I'm at!" Chiminie protests, pouting.

"But it has mean littles there, baby. You know that." Jin reminds him and Chiminie's pout deepens as he remembers Wonnie and Ka Yee.

"Dey cawls Chiminie babo cause hims tawks funny." Chiminie grumbles, shifting around the blocks he's playing with.

It had only been his first day there at the daycare and all the littles had gathered around him because he was new. He'd had to introduce himself and it had been a little named Brownie that'd asked why he talked funny; but it'd been Wonnie and Ka Yee that'd picked on him for it, calling him names and purposely asking him to say things that started with 'J'. The caregivers running the daycare had constantly gotten onto them for it but it still didn't stop them from doing it quietly.

"And that's exactly why we're finding a new one. I don't feel comfortable leaving you there with them, honey." Jin reasons, pulling the little into his lap.

"Bu der ovher nice wittles. Dey hewps Chiminie."

"Chim-"

"Pwease, Chinnie. I don wanna weave." Chiminie begs, giving Jin puppy-dog eyes.

"Let's give him one more day at the daycare. In the meantime, you can find a new one so if we need to move him, we can." Taehyung proposes, noticing the guilty look in Jin's eyes as he battled with himself.

"Weally?!" Chiminie exclaims, turning hopeful eyes towards Taehyung.

"If Jinnie agrees," Taehyung says and Chiminie turns back to look at Jin.

"Pwease, pwease, pwease." Chiminie chants quietly.

Jin looks towards Taehyung, weighing the pros and cons, before nodding.

"Sure, we'll do that. But if I get a call that you've been hurt, Tae will be in trouble." Jin tells Chiminie who giggles at the thought of TaeTae getting in trouble.

"Tanks chu, Chinnie and TaeTae," Chiminie says, moving to hug both caregivers before sitting back down and going back to playing with his blocks.

"I don't see why those two littles have a problem with our baby. The way he talks is cute." Taehyung mumbles as Jin joins him on the couch.

"You're right. It is cute." Jin agrees, grinning when he notices that Chiminie's ears are turning red, letting them know that he hears them.

"Chiminie is so cute." Jin coos, rushing back down to the floor to pull Chiminie back into a hug, making the little squeal. Taehyung doesn't join them but finds this a perfect photoshoot opportunity as he takes pictures and records them.