Never Again

Namgi are switchesYoongi is stressed out so Joon soothes him into his headspaceSuga whines for Namu to play with him so Joon has to drop into his headspace as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon doesn't know how he got so lucky to have Yoongi in his life, to have someone you have so much in common with. Namjoon got really lucky in unknowingly finding a switch like himself. Namjoon drops into his headspace often but he's still capable of taking care of Yoongi who only slips into his headspace when he's stressed out. The couple has set a rule, a guideline really, that they can never be little at the same time. That rule has been in place since they started dating and has never been broken...

Till now.

~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon could see it. Yoongi was stressing himself out. The man refused to leave his home studio which he hasn't left for two straight days. Namu had to take care of himself for a whole day; tipping Namjoon's breaking point.

Suga's gotta play or Yoongi needs to sleep.

~~~

It took Namjoon almost an hour to find the master but as soon as he did, he rushed upstairs with his surprise for Yoongi. Setting the surprise aside and out of sight, Namjoon unlocks the door, not bothering to be quiet as he softly pushed the door open. The heavy smell of coffee and sweat concerned him the least as he finds Yoongi staring at his main computer monitor with wide emotionless eyes. Still wearing the same hoodie and sweatpants Namjoon last saw him in. Namjoon's pretty sure if there wasn't a joint bathroom connected to the room, the studio would reek of piss.

"Min Yoongi!" Namjoon calls out, placing his hands on his hips. Yoongi doesn't even budge.

"Yoongi! I'm breaking up with you becau–" Namjoon snaps his mouth shut as soon as Yoongi's head snaps towards him, wide eyes watering.

"What? Why? Wh-What'd I do? I'm sorry."

Namjoon is quick to shush the older man, pulling him into a hug.

"I didn't mean that; I just needed your attention. I'm sorry."

"Don't say that, asshole! You had me worried."

"Well, you have me worried. You've been in here for two days. Namu thought you died."

Yoongi gasps and looks up at the younger, "N-Namu? As in–"

"Yes, I dropped into my headspace and you neglected me. So, now you get the ultimate punishment." Namjoon sighs, backing away from the older, towards the surprise waiting outside.

"You just say you weren't leaving me!" Yoongi exclaims, close to crying. Namjoon chuckles as he picks up the huge Kumamon plushie, it almost covers his entire body up. It had been pricy but worth it.

"Ta-da. For adorable little Suga."

Yoongi has one weakness and it's–

"Kuma!" Suga squeals, running over and grabbing the giant plushie out of his boyfriend's hands before hugging it to his chest. Namjoon smiles, happy his plan had worked immediately.

"C'mon, hun, you need a bath. Yoonie stinky." Namjoon teases, picking the boy up and placing him on his hip. Suga laughs and chants "Baf time!" all the way to their bedroom bathroom. Namjoon chuckles and sets the blonde down on the counter to run the bath.

"Wan baf wit Namu! Namu fun!" Suga squeal, banging his legs against the counter. Namjoon chuckles.

"Sorry, baby, but Namu can't play right now."

"Ish jus baf. Namu need baf too." Suga whines as he carefully climbs down from the counter. Namjoon sighs, picking up a bottle of bubble bath soap – Suga's favorite, of course.

"Big Yoongi would get mad at me."

"Onwy if he fin' out. Pwease, Joonie." Suga whines, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck, pulling him into a back hug.

Namjoon sighs for possibly the fifth time in 10 minutes as he pours the bubble solution in and watches them form...

"Otay bu nu make mess." Namu sighs, poking Suga's cheek. The blonde little smiles and cheers, almost falling into the bath in the process.

"Namu get towels while Suga take baf." The pink-haired boy says as he stands up to his full height.

"Otay."

~~~

Namu tried to be the bigger little, he really did but he just couldn't help it. Suga brought out the littlest of him. So, it goes without saying that the bath became a splash war, a majority of the water ended up on the floor. The littles had to be very careful getting out.

Them getting dressed ended up with tons of clothes on the floor but at least they got dressed properly.

The boys went from coloring to hand-painting to watching cartoon movies – effectively getting paint on themselves and the couch. They even managed to make a mess in the kitchen when Namu popped popcorn.

So much for no messes.

It goes without saying, Yoongi and Namjoon were in for a surprise when they woke up the next morning.

~~

"Never again, Joon. Never again."

"Maybe."